MOTUC Showing Up At Big Lots

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like its def winding down!!! Just whatever stock is left!!! Damn, still no Mer Man or Trap Jaw!! Did anyone here actually get one themselves??? Or we're these just "reports" from other sites???

Wow lol. I'm about a month and a half late to this party. I heard about people finding stuff at Big Lots but I didn't think there was anything to it. Today I called six different Big Lots in NC, and none have any MOTUC. But they all say they did about a month ago. I hope all of those rabid purchases went to a collector who admires them, a customizer who suddenly has a bunch of new projects or a kid who's slamming them into a mud puddle or something. I hope anyone who gets them just to resell at silly prices is very disappointed lol.

Anyone have a Clawful they don't want? He's the only one from the list someone posted a few pages back that I want enough to ask about except for maybe an Adora or the Vykron or Molarr sets for customizing fodder.

Wow lol. I'm about a month and a half late to this party. I heard about people finding stuff at Big Lots but I didn't think there was anything to it. Today I called six different Big Lots in NC, and none have any MOTUC. But they all say they did about a month ago. I hope all of those rabid purchases went to a collector who admires them, a customizer who suddenly has a bunch of new projects or a kid who's slamming them into a mud puddle or something. I hope anyone who gets them just to resell at silly prices is very disappointed lol.

Anyone have a Clawful they don't want? He's the only one from the list someone posted a few pages back that I want enough to ask about except for maybe an Adora or the Vykron or Molarr sets for customizing fodder.

I think someone in my area bought them all to sell on eBay... I did not find one figure... My sister was able to find me 3 in her area...

I think someone in my area bought them all to sell on eBay... I did not find one figure... My sister was able to find me 3 in her area...

Smh... That sucks. But at least you were able to get three. It doesn't look like there's too many of the more sought after figures being included in the Big Lots stuff, so I can't imagine a lot of profit in selling most of them on ebay. I'm sure plenty will try, though. Maybe there's a little profit in the Megator or Vykron, but not a lot because they were always slow sellers anyway and it seems like the shipping fees will keep it from being a bargain unless the price is right.

Again, if any of you guys found a Clawful that you bought and don't want, I'll take it. You can remove it from the blister and send the figure and the backer card (folded is ok) in an envelope at First Class rates or in a Priority small flat rate. I'll include a few extra dollars for your trouble.

Damn coast people!!! :P

Seriously, would have loved to have gotten both these guys!! Def one of my earliest memories of the original line were these guys!!!

Well gonna check this Friday, and if nothing, gonna hang it up for now till more reports come in!!!

man, what a surprise, I found a pair of Adora and Catra figures in my BL this morning, instinctively I bought them after seeing some collectors charging towards the shelves where I was standing. For some reason, it was beating the other collectors to these items that make the purchase extra special, as I just lay them on the couch without even looking into the plastic bag, when I got home, and I just thought, for $10, they're a steal.

Since Im leaning into starting my Horde Collection after I saw those Horde Troopers, I think these two, would be great addition to the collection. I remember Adora to be Hordak's captain in the He-man crossover movie, so that wont be an issue for me, that's she's by herself.

I already have a Leech, and Im optimistic Id find a Grizzlor at BL one of these Days, the Hurricane Hordak abound in ebay, and Im just waiting for Mantenna to be released at Matty. That wasn't so bad, these BL releases, really gave us late starters a chance to catch up.

Though, I wonder, is there any chance her pals show up in BL, like Bow or the flying horse?, or even She-Re herself. For $10, those would be worth it.

I can confirm Central Arkansas as well.

Of course the only figures were about 4 Buzz-Offs and a Count Marzo, but at least its something.

(Still no DCUC, %$#&!)

bro, I think they're gone, I started seeing those last July, they had a 3 week run, then I've never seen any since then. Not trying to get your hopes down, but the 4 BL around me, had never had any this month.

it was just mostly the All Stars, with no build a figure and the Wave 17 Blackest Night figures.

I have an extra Marzo WJ, I can send him w/the Mossman I'm was gonna hook you up with....Unless you've given up on the hunt, I'm still gonna hit it again this weekend cause I'll be out anyway. PM me if you want him.....

I have an extra Marzo WJ, I can send him w/the Mossman I'm was gonna hook you up with....Unless you've given up on the hunt, I'm still gonna hit it again this weekend cause I'll be out anyway. PM me if you want him.....

PM sent

Me thinks that the well has indeed run dry!! I went to the larger Big Lots and found nothing!! Not a single figure!!

I did find the Real Ghostbusters Venkman I'd been hoping to find, so I didn't leave empty handed!! I would have gotten both, but with it having a battery, there's no sense in trying to keep one MOC.

Ill try one more time next week, but I think our good fortune has come to an end!!

Two days ago i stopped in and they had an Orko ,two Moss Man,a couple of the Mo-Larr sets and two Icarius.I picked up Orko.Last night i went back for a Moss Man and he was gone.All they had left was an Icarius and the Mo-Larr sets were still there.If it wasn't for that damn missing tooth on Skeletors grill i would have picked it up,so i went with Icarius instead. The lady who worked there said some guy had just been in and bought most of what they had and then called a different BL from her store to tell them he would be by to pick up whatever they had.

1. Man-E-Faces - 810141222

2. King Grayskull - 810141137

3. Chief Carnivus - 810141151

4. Catra

5. Moss Man - 810141135

6. Sy-Klone - 810141140

7. The Faceless One - 810141139

8. Count Marzo - 810141153

9. Grizzlor - 810141214

10. Clawful - 810141216

11. Snout Spout - 810141154

12. Icarius - 810141155

13. Orko & Adam- 810141221

14. Adora - 810141138

15. Thunder Punch He-Man

16. Mer Man

17. Trap Jaw

18. Bubble She-Ra

19. Skeletor

20. Battle Ground Teela

21. Buzz Off - 810141134

Vykron - 810141179

Megator - 810141220

Tytus

Mo-Lar & Skeletor - 810141219

SKU(s): 810141068, 810141131, 810141191, 810141192, 810141193, 810141194, 810141195, 810141198, 810141200, 810141213, 810141217,

This was the most up to date list I've seen in this thread. King Grayskull is the only one I can think of that's missing. Can anyone else think of any that aren't on the list?

Anyone know the Catra sku? Would be nice to add to the list.

For those that keep saying they picked up Catra, can you please post a SKU? Thanks.

1. Man-E-Faces - 810141222

2. King Grayskull - 810141137

3. Chief Carnivus - 810141151

4. Catra - 810141222

5. Moss Man - 810141135

6. Sy-Klone - 810141140

7. The Faceless One - 810141139

8. Count Marzo - 810141153

9. Grizzlor - 810141214

10. Clawful - 810141216

11. Snout Spout - 810141154

12. Icarius - 810141155

13. Orko & Adam- 810141221

14. Adora - 810141138

15. Thunder Punch He-Man

16. Mer Man

17. Trap Jaw

18. Bubble She-Ra

19. Skeletor

20. Battle Ground Teela

21. Buzz Off - 810141134

Vykron - 810141179

Megator - 810141220

Tytus

Mo-Lar & Skeletor - 810141219

SKU(s): 810141068, 810141131, 810141191, 810141192, 810141193, 810141194, 810141195, 810141198, 810141200, 810141213, 810141217,

On the way to the airport tonight, I thought I had time to kill so I stopped by a Big Lots in Snottsdale.....they finally had some Clawful action going on....there were 3 Clawfuls & 7 Adoras.....even the ones I took back were still there.....The Adora with her paint chip on her right hip was the giveaway....So I scooped up an Clawful & I was on my way....the cashier wasn't impressed w/my story of woe & want for these figs....he just said he was tired of people calling for Motu stuff......I was in a cheezy mood & in my best Sid the sloth voice was schoolin him on the finer points of hunting these figs.....he wasn't impressed I wasn't either & I was on my way.....incidentally I was 15 min late picking my gf from the airport....all in the name of some good hunting....

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE