Will you be buying the Eaglehawk?

JoeRhyno

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to purchase the new Eaglehawk Helicopter?

• YES!! I already bought it, or I plan to in the near future.
    • I have it pre-ordered already.
    • I'd love to, but I can't justify the price.
    • Not only did I buy one.. I BOUGHT MANY!!!
    • Only if it goes on sale.
    • I'm holding out for clearance...
    • I'm not a fan of short, stumpy out of scale vehicles... sorry.
    • No, I'm happy with my vintage one.
    • I might, not sure just yet.
    • No, but I really, really want the figure, anyone want to go halvies?

So.. like the title says, Who all is planning on getting the new Eaglehawk helicopter? Yes? No? 'splain please...

If for some reason, it applies to you, you can choose more than one option(I guess if you have it pre-ordered and have many pre-ordered, or are waiting for a sale or clearance kind of thing).. VOTE!!!

This is the coolest Joe item I WON'T be buying. Already have a Tomahawk and the differences are too slight to justify two. Especially when space is a factor.

Really glad they made this piece though. A step in the right direction for GI Joe.

yo! you left out YES from the poll options!

haha..

I am going to buy one, but I don't have it on preorder or anything like that.. and I don't need it to go on clearance. I just haven't seen it yet.

40 bucks is well worth this thing. But since I do already have the vintage one, even though the blades are showing signs of age (like most of them do), I was thinking of painting the new one.. maybe like a battleship grey

I'm going to ask for it for my Birthday. I would just go ahead and pick it up, but people usually complain that they don't know what to get me. So I'll let someone buy me the Eaglehawk :)

• 3 weeks later...

I was hoping there would be a sale of some sorts at TRU for the movie release... :( With it being my Bday this week too, and I got a coupon and rewards $$.. I was hoping to score a super deal... but nope.. I guess stores don't promote the toys with DVD releases anymore... :( I'll still be able to save about $12 on it. I guess I was being stingy and wanting a BOGO50%, to save more, lol.

Like most of the times when I buy toys, I will most likely at least wait until it goes on a good sale price or promo if I do decide to get it. While I'm currently leaning towards buying it, I have to take into account what else is coming out between now and Christmas time(For me, that includes the 1960's T.V. Batmobile, the 1960's T.V. Batman And Robin 2 Pack, some Marvel stuff like the Legends stuff, the Ultimate G.I. Joe Retalition Wave, and various Transformers stuff).

Of course, if I get it on Clearence or when Winners/Marshell's gets it, I'm not going to complain. However I do think that since this is 1 of those really nicely done vehicles that should sell well(An example of vehicles that didn't sell well were those Rip Cord vehicles from Rise Of Cobra), I do think it's best to consider getting it at either normal or sale prices, instead of Clearence or when they show up at a discount/warehouse stores, only to show Hasbro that vehicles can still sell well(Esepcially some large ones), so long as the vehicles are nicely done.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought a vintage one to replace my long lost childhood one last year. Bought an eaglehawk 1st time I saw one, and just snagged another recently. I'm very happy with them, the more we support this stuff the better, right?