We Know Who The Bad Guy Is In ‘JUSTICE LEAGUE’

Wheeljack35

Yeah, I kinda do believe it, but don't. Mainly for the fact that late last year I was hearing a ton about a script being written. It was a dark film, about how Man of Steel has been described, maybe darker. So, I would easily believe Darkseid being the villain to that movie. But, since then, the script was supposedly set aside, and a new director and all was picked up, so it's supposedly getting a new script. But, that's all the same stuff that happened in the 90s, and then around the early 2000s or so when they were actually casting people, so who knows. lol

But, Darkseid would make sense. I know in Avengers they used Loki and the Chitauri and it was somewhat like their original gathering in the comics where Loki brought the Kree/Skrull war to Earth. So, invasion. But, the JLA came together because of Starro, and I guess that wouldn't make for a great film. lol

Warner doesnt believe in flash and wonder woman. Just look at all the series they tried to put wonder woman in. If justice league happens in the next 10 years then consider it luck. They will reboot batman before justice league ever happens. Lets be honest, green lantern, man of steel and batman arent that awesome and well done either. So since WB cant handle single characters and origins wich should be the easiest part then how will justice league turn out?

I think I'll ignore all Justice League movie "news" from here on out until there actually is news. You know when they ONLY time you'll here someone with any mojo even hint at the possibility of a JL movie? A day or two after an Avengers or a Dark Knight Rises or a Man of Steel makes a butt load of money. It's always a REACTION to the success of something else. Not something they want to get done on it's own merits.

"Yeah, we're serious about getting the justice league on screen", a WB exec. exclaims, two days after the latest comic book movie makes $400 million world wide. After the buzz dies down, nothing.

The ONLY people talking with any seriousness about a Justice League movie (or Flash or WW or Aquaman, which, in a perfect world would come first) are the comic fans. Unfortunately they're not the ones with the money to get it done.

At this point, the JL project should just call for thousands of fans to write out scripts, and put the best together, lol.

LOL yeah and when the movie makes millions we get to hear about the dozens or more law suits from fan writers looking for their cut of the profits @loll@

Just so we get a Flash film in my lifetime...that's all I ask!

The way it looks now, the closest you're gonna get is the pilot of the old CBS series.

Fortunately, it was a really great show.

It was and really could have been even better if it would have been made a few more seasons.

They were just starting to get his super-speed stunts down pat near the end.