DeNA's G.I. JOE: BATTLEGROUND

The Wire

I have more, but mostly commons. Sorry about all the posts with one pic, my plan was to go back and edit them and change some around like a noks post with all noks on one post, or two(stupid 5 image limit per post), Martial arts one one, Cobra hierarchy on one, Joe hierarchy on another, toopers on one, etc. I won't be able to do them all, but I'll post the ones that look cool(the 80s art ones are pretty crappy looking, lol

one thing that bugs me is that there are some characters that have way too many card versions.

Like there is the Duke that you can get as your leader at first, then there is the Renegades common Duke that can progress 2 stars, then there is the Jet-pack Duke, etc.. and there is common Dusty, then there is Rare Dusty than can progress into epic Dusty... same with Gung Ho

there should only be one series for each character.

and all cards should have a progression series. Like is there any reason for the existence of common cards that only have 1 star slot? completely useless. Even common cards should be able to progress a few stars so that you might be able to use them.

also, I don't like that the progressions are chronological. Like with Gung Ho.. the classic Gung Ho that we all know and love is only a 2-star series common card. Then there is a blue GvC version Uncommon card that can progress into a rare 1991 BattleCorps Gung Ho.. since when is the battlecorps Gung-Ho the best version?

man.. that last event sucked. I played it whenever I could and I won 9 out of 10 matches I had... but I kept getting stuck in groups with these guys that were putting up double my points because they were obviously buying more amo and stamina.

I don't like games that let people PAY for a competitive advantage

I agree, there were times I was playing for a long time and only once I got a double promotion. There were times when I'd be up near the top and I could tell the guys I was playing against weren't playing yet... and then boom! I'd be at the bottom again withiut a chance to catch up... oh well, I can't complain, I've been really lucky with recruits. I usedy free one today... and got a rare Beach Head. First time I got a rare with one card, lol. As soon as I get 10 coins, I trade them in for recruits. Ive done really well. My friend saves up till he has about 30-59 and only rarely gets a good one... lol.

I wish you could promote some of them more tham you could. There are a lot of uncommon ones I would use if I could promote them... I cant... so they're pretty much pointless.

I hear ya on suddenly getting jumped on in the groups... one time I was rolling with 250,000 ish, thinking I would get double promoted. but then the other guys sprung up out of nowhere, and when I woke up, the top guys were at like 800,000.. I ended up getting Demoted that time... argh, I was pissed.

I don't know if my luck has been good with the recruits, I don't think so. I have only picked up:

rare Firefly *

rare Roadblock *

rare LadyeJaye *

Epic Snake Eyes *** (bronze coin)

rare Beachhead *

Epic Zartan *** (used gold coin from event reward)

rare BAT *

rare Jinx *

rare Dr.Mindbender*

rare Zarana *

rare Crimson Guard *

rare HOODED CC (I don't remember where I got them, but I have 3)

rare CrocMaster (captured after 5 or 6 attempts)

rare Interrogator (captured with stun grenade)

rare Gung-ho (which I turned into epics without leveling them first. totally screwed him up)

rare Dusty x3 (from the Destro takedown event)

epic Baroness* (my free tactical epic card)

rare Battlearmor CC x3 (my event reward)

• 4 weeks later...