Retaliation wave 4 available for preorder

yojoebro82

Just as I was doubting wave 4 ever showing up in the other thread, it's available for preorder right now.

I'm kind of getting screwed on this set. Only ones I'd be interested in are the 3 new figures; Jinx, Night Viper, and Blind Master (maybe...God that actor was terrible!) BUT: smalljoes.com has three options. A case of 12 for $110 and a case of 9 for $95. Both of these are off the table for me because I won't need all the extra figures. The third option is just the three new figures....for $50?!?!? Over $15 per fig? Before shipping? Screw that. Thanks for the scalping, guys.

I had a feeling I wouldn't be getting this wave. Oh well, wave 3 is better anyway.

I was on BBTS and was breaking down the list. I missed out on the Joe Colton Wave here completely, I saw one back in April(JC's eyes were crossed, I could only imagine him giving orders to the Joes and they don't really know if he's talking to Flint or Roadblock, so I left him there on the pegs) and that was that. I kinda wanted a few figs from that wave, ex. Lady Jaye, Dark Ninja, Maybe Cyber Ninj, JC, and the Alley Viper in Off Red is prolly trade fodder. I wanted the Night Viper, Jinx & yes the Blind Master too. The others are awash MV2 SE, SS, FF, RB these are the pegwarmers round here....$114 is commitment and that's b4 shipping.....man & I really wanted that new set of Alien Figs........I feel your pain I just wanted 5 figs from this particular pre-order....why isn't Walfart and Target selling toys again? haha it all feels like a conspiracy theory....online markets are making a killing....toy execs hafta own stock in the online stores?....I just want to buy the damn things like I did when I was 8 at Gibson's.....

I just want to buy the damn things like I did when I was 8 at Gibson's.....

Same here, but those days are done.

I'll keep an eye open and see if they pop up on amazon. I'd pay $10 plus shipping for each figure but not more than that. If not, I'll just write off those three figures like I was planning on doing all along.

Unfortunately, it seems like most of the stores offering preorders for wave 4 are charging a lot of money if you only want the new figures. BBTS is listing them at $70 for a set of 4 which includes the newer ones and Lady Jaye(?). Dorkside Toys has them as singles if your willing to spend $15 each. At these prices, I'll admit I'm willing to take my chances.

Unfortunately, it seems like most of the stores offering preorders for wave 4 are charging a lot of money if you only want the new figures. BBTS is listing them at $70 for a set of 4 which includes the newer ones and Lady Jaye(?). Dorkside Toys has them as singles if your willing to spend $15 each. At these prices, I'll admit I'm willing to take my chances.

This is why I can't sing the praises of online buying. If they know people want something, they'll take advantage. Just like the scalper who can't wait to get his latest score up on ebay. At brick n mortar it's the same price for everyone.

And remember, the last wave of a line(at least Hasbro stuff), usually ends up going for a fortune later on the secondary market because they make a small amount and then switch things over at the plant for the next series/line to start. What they'll do with Joes, I don't know.. but if you want them, I'd just order the full case and then dump the extras.

what has happened with Hasbro for the last 2 years? they have barely shipped any product at all for any of their lines.

And this is extra bad for GiJoe.. they had wave 1 out last year, then tried to pull it, then put a little more out this year.. and then wave 2.. and that's it!?!?!?!? They should have a TON of Joe figures ready to be shipped because of the backlog... and they should have been shipping them as fast as possible because the movie came and went a long time ago.

instead they will probably barely ship wave 3 and 4.

doesn't make sense to me.

what has happened with Hasbro for the last 2 years? they have barely shipped any product at all for any of their lines.

And this is extra bad for GiJoe.. they had wave 1 out last year, then tried to pull it, then put a little more out this year.. and then wave 2.. and that's it!?!?!?!? They should have a TON of Joe figures ready to be shipped because of the backlog... and they should have been shipping them as fast as possible because the movie came and went a long time ago.

instead they will probably barely ship wave 3 and 4.

doesn't make sense to me.

I think stores are just ordering less in fear of peg warmers... The stores in my area barely have enough figures to be considered a toy department...

I'll prolly take my chances too.......I can't see spending $70 for 4 figs? cmon BBTS scalping your loyal customers....for shame haha