Sign in to follow this  
rash

Club Infinite Earths 2014...any rumors???

I'm winding down a looooong, grueling day at the office...

Please...entertain me with unfounded, unsubstantiated rumors!

After the failure to thrive of Club Black Freighter, it's being replaced with Club No Man's Land, a sub based off the Birds of Prey TV series. The Movie Masters-style figures are slated to include Oracle, Huntress, Dinah, Black Canary, Alfred (with dinner tray and shotgun!), Harley Quinn, Darkstrike, Lady Shiva, Barbara as Batgirl, Joker, and a subscriber exclusive Batman / Catwoman 2-pack. Each figure will come with show-accurate accessories and build-a-diorama bases which can be combined into a massive Gotham Clock Tower.

In addition, to promote day of sale purchases, Matty.com will institute a 15% discount for non-subscribers, free shipping on orders of 25 dollars or more, and a free gift with purchases over 17 dollars.

@twisted@ SO what do ya think? Is that unfounded enough for ya. @twisted@

After the failure to thrive of Club Black Freighter, it's being replaced with Club No Man's Land, a sub based off the Birds of Prey TV series. The Movie Masters-style figures are slated to include Oracle, Huntress, Dinah, Black Canary, Alfred (with dinner tray and shotgun!), Harley Quinn, Darkstrike, Lady Shiva, Barbara as Batgirl, Joker, and a subscriber exclusive Batman / Catwoman 2-pack. Each figure will come with show-accurate accessories and build-a-diorama bases which can be combined into a massive Gotham Clock Tower.

In addition, to promote day of sale purchases, Matty.com will institute a 15% discount for non-subscribers, free shipping on orders of 25 dollars or more, and a free gift with purchases over 17 dollars.

@twisted@ SO what do ya think? Is that unfounded enough for ya. @twisted@

That.Is.AWE-SOME!!!! GREAT rumors!!!

How long until it goes viral, and people start wiggin' out???

Im very suprised we have NOT gotten a Granny Goodness and the Furies in a 5 pack much like the CSA and the GL packs. I tell you if they want to reach the 2nd tier they need to make Granny and i will promise they will his that mark!

Im very suprised we have NOT gotten a Granny Goodness and the Furies in a 5 pack much like the CSA and the GL packs. I tell you if they want to reach the 2nd tier they need to make Granny and i will promise they will his that mark!

Personally, I love this suggestion. I need more, More, MORE Fouth World characters!!!

I'm just not sure how likely a 5-pack would be, even though it's a GREAT idea! More likely, we could see Granny and some of the Furies (LASHINA!) as individual figures. MATTEL did say that they would be seeking to do one newly tooled figure in 2014, and that might mean Granny...or, it could mean an oversize Doomsday, so who knows???

Personally, I love this suggestion. I need more, More, MORE Fouth World characters!!!

I'm just not sure how likely a 5-pack would be, even though it's a GREAT idea! More likely, we could see Granny and some of the Furies (LASHINA!) as individual figures. MATTEL did say that they would be seeking to do one newly tooled figure in 2014, and that might mean Granny...or, it could mean an oversize Doomsday, so who knows???

I agree about more fourth world characters but I personally would prefer Highfather more than Granny...unless it was in the JLU line which had Granny more prominently featured.