Joker08

'66 Batman line

I preordered these at Amazon.com, for the reasonable price of $15.99 each. Here's how the release dates appear on Amazon.

Batusi Batman - SDCC (July)

Batman & Robin "batclimb" set - August 1st

Riddler - August 15th

Penguin - August 15th

Batman - August 30th

Joker - August 30th

Surf's Up Batman - August 30th

Catwoman - October 20th

These preorder dates may change, but that's what Amazon has up so far. I'm glad that, with the exception of Catwoman, they all seem to be dropping in August, cause since I bought them at preorder, I should be receiving something every two weeks for this collection.

Also gives me hope that we'll see at least one or two more (as yet unannounced) figures released with Catwoman in October.

Also gives me hope that we'll see at least one or two more (as yet unannounced) figures released with Catwoman in October.

According to Mattel, we've seen everything that's gonna be released in the line.

The comic shop I work for has them noted for an August release via previews, but knowing Diamond that could be closer to Sept/Oct

According to Mattel, we've seen everything that's gonna be released in the line.

Hey where can I find that info to read?

Not doubting you, just hoping there's a caveat in there somewhere like "this is all we have planned so far, but if sales are good, we could see doing more with the license..." etc.

Hey where can I find that info to read?

Not doubting you, just hoping there's a caveat in there somewhere like "this is all we have planned so far, but if sales are good, we could see doing more with the license..." etc.

Matty tackled the question a couple of times, but here's where I first read it:

http://www.collector-actionfigures.com/dash/blog/ask-matty-june-3rd/

Technically, they say "everything for 2013," but the way they've been evading a straight answer leads me to believe they've done all they plan to.

Thanks for the source, it does sound a bit evasive. Leaving themselves a door open for next year if these sell well. I think there's such a broad range of people who COULD want this product, I'm very curious to see how it performs in sales.

Thanks for the source, it does sound a bit evasive. Leaving themselves a door open for next year if these sell well. I think there's such a broad range of people who COULD want this product, I'm very curious to see how it performs in sales.

I'm kind of interested to see that myself. I mean, this isn't just another "Adult Collector" line. This thing is going to live or die on nostalgia and kitch value.

Im not even holding my breath on the Batmobile that we were told of but havent seen

Seen where? The line isn't even out yet. Give 'em a chance. There are certainly plenty of press photos of the Batmobile.

Forbidden planet .com from the UK has the batmobile on preorder with an instock date of july 7th but since it is a tru exclusive in the U.S.we might not see it till late july or early august.

You know, I occasionally get over the anger at not getting a Batgirl, and I'm able to see the coolest thing about this line.

With Huntress hitting about the same time these do, not only will I have a complete "Legends of the Superheroes" team for my display, but it will actually have West, Ward, and Gorshin in it!

Now if we could just get a Retired Man!

post-6101-0-19698900-1372560857_thumb.jpg

I will buy two of these!

I will buy two of these!

I will have to wait I also want Metroplex,MP Soundwave..

A Batmobile for my 6 inchers would be nice but I doubt the plastic capes on all my batman and robin figures will let them fit inside.

They'll be riding the Batpod for the foreseeable future.

Looking at the prices some 4" vehicles are headed... I'd say $60 for a 6" scaled batmobile isn't that bad.

$60 seems a bit steep.

nah...not for a market where $20 is almost the standard for 6in figures.

Yeah, I'm afraid it is. Especially when Mattel's "Evergreen" Bat-Line releases a similarly scaled Batmobile for around twenty.