Steampunk Cobra's! By RATFINK

Hi everyone! wanted to share a big project i finished I wanted to take the 1980s Gi joes and revamp them in the steam punk genre! each character is very close to original design but with my own ideas added a massive amount of part bashing and sculpting went into this

below are pictures of the figures and a few of the Airship and diorama that went with it!

familyphoto_zpsc98d7ea5.jpg

bar4_zps19703e1e.jpg

cobra1_zps8022861c.jpg

mind2_zpsd1cc5f82.jpg

firefly5_zps29349513.jpg

all of these figures are currently on auction! from sunday 9th ending on the 16th!

Click me for auctions!

Man the wonders never cease....Amazing work man, truly.......there's an inspired 7 pack I would put down some hard earned cash for.....Hasbro take note of these Customizers on this board, you guys all have some skills...

Very nice work!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE