New wolverine 3-3/4" at toys r us priced at 11.49 Wtf????

Haffa007

Ok I'm new at this posting column but I was in ToysR Us and I found the new wolverine 3-3/34" figures with the5 pts of articulation priced at $ 11.49 each. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought these figures were supposed to be produced to cost less then the other marvel universe figures which were priced at 9.99???! It looks to me that toys r us is price gauging new figure lines. This is ridiculous. These figures were supposed to be priced at Max 5.99 from what I had heard. Infact I've found specialty stores selling them for 6.99. So to screw toys r us, I bought them at a specialty store and returned them to tru and made a profit on their greed. I just hope that the new Star Wars saga figures with the 5 pts of articulation aren't going to be this prIce when released.

I think it's probably a mistake and they will be priced down later. These should be the exact same price as the IM3 figures. These figures should be 5 bucks max, even though I think most stores are trying 6.99 on them

I might buy the Logan if he looks as good as the proto pics. I just want to use his head on an MU body.

The others in this line are all easy passes. We already have a far superior Silver Samurai in the MU line, there are a ton of better ninjas in the Joe line, and plenty of better Wolverine figures out there too.

The headsculpts on the Wolvie figures I saw are top notch. But the lack of articulation and ridiculous prices make these an easy pass. I would even debate getting them down the line at TJ Maxx/Marshalls, etc unless they were $3 or under.

• 1 month later...