6" SDCC Thunderbolts

yojoebro82

You know, I had the chance to buy them and I decided to pass. I just looked at the set, and realized Moonstone was the only one I wanted. However, she's getting a single card release so there was no point for me to buy the set unless I was gonna flip it later.

Moonstone is probably the best out of the set, imo. The figure, is simple, yet very eye-catching.

I got the set in the mail yesterday and I like it. I don't have Crossbones, so getting this version is great. His chaingun has an action feature, but as others had mentioned, it is a retooled good from Heavy Duty's Sigma Six gun

I bought the set and listed Crossbones a few days agoand he pretty much paid for the set. He went for $60 shipped.

8gwh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I felt this was a weird set I don't even think Satana was on the team when crossbones was ... my fave team of Tbolts has been the dark avengers so far which has Satana troll boomberang Mister Hyde , ghost, moonstone & manthing & some other guys names I can't remember ...

Got my set this weekend and very happy with it. Love the ladies in this set, and hope they use this buck with all future ladies. Also, Ghost is cool and I am switching my (Ares) Crossbones for this one. The most disappointing figure in this line was Luke Cage.

Got my set this weekend and very happy with it. Love the ladies in this set, and hope they use this buck with all future ladies. Also, Ghost is cool and I am switching my (Ares) Crossbones for this one. The most disappointing figure in this line was Luke Cage.

I think a waist swivel would have made this female body perfect...

That would've broken up the sculpt even more so I'm glad they went with the ab joint they went with. It looks better and it works.

i wouldn't mind taking luke cage off your hands for you @smilepunch@