2013 GI Joe SDCC figures

yojoebro82

You'd think we've heard something by now. I've been pretty lucky the past two years with a friend of a friend getting me one of each Jinx and Zaranna. Am I not going to have to worry about it this year????

EDIT - here is the link to the SDCC Joe/Transformers crossover set

2013 SDCC Exclusive G.I. Joe/Transformers Crossover Set Revealed

You'd think we've heard something by now. I've been pretty lucky the past two years with a friend of a friend getting me one of each Jinx and Zaranna. Am I not going to have to worry about it this year????

I am sure we will... I really want them to do another run of Sergeant Slaughter...

I was hoping for a Joe and Autobot this time around...

They said at Joecon they would be using USA today or one of those types of news outlets to announce it. With the other companies slowly trickling out what they will have, I'm sure we'll here about it any day now (I hope).

Well I came home from work and noticed the new GI Joe/Transformers SDCC exclusive for the year. I'm passing on this like I have on all in the past. It will be too much and I'll have no room. Hope they do a single carded figure.

The hound was high on my guess list, but with the modern poc/movie vamp, Trying to get the set through a friend, but i don't want the vehicles, That baroness, ravage and especially Bludgeon are excellent though.

Not a fan of the Transformer/Joe crossover sets so I have limited interest in this. I find it pretty disappointing that there isn't a single carded figure this year.

Same here. I have a nice little row of con exclusive single carded figs for each year going back to PD Destro. Now the streak will be broken :(

Not a fan of the Transformer/Joe crossover sets so I have limited interest in this. I find it pretty disappointing that there isn't a single carded figure this year.

This may be the only GIJoe exclusive IDK, but just because it wasn't announced on USAToday yet doesn't guarantee there won't be a single carded Joe figure this year. USAToday didn't announce all the exclusives from Hasbro so it's always possible we could still see another announcement pop up somewhere in the next week or so. Then again for the most part GIJoe seems to pretty much be on life support these days so they may have decided to simply cut back on Joe exclusives.

I liked the first crossover alot.. it made good sense to me. The Skystriker as Starscream was great and Cobra Commander came with the Megatron pistol, perfect.

Then last year's set wasn't nearly as cool to me.. The new Hisstank as Shockblast was okay I guess. But it seemed that they were reaching a bit. And Destro in Decepticon gear was okay. I didn't get buy it and I don't miss it that much.

This year's set is the least interesting of the 3 to me. The set doesn't do much for me personally. I have never been a big Jetfire fan, and this Jetfire/Skystriker is less exciting than it should be because the Starscream/Skystriker thing was already done. And the Hound/Vamp isn't as cool as it should be either..Sure, it looks just like G1 Hound, but it also looks too much like any of the other Vamps they have already done. The Snake Eyes is especially boring. I do like the Baroness figure though, she looks like the best Baroness ever. Bludgeon really works, but I wasn't a big enough Transformers fan to care about this guy. I would probably buy the Hound/Vamp at retail, maybe the Jetfire/Skystriker, and definitely the Baroness.. but I don't know if I want to plop down 100 bucks or more for it.

Brawn would have also been a good choice using the new Vamp body

Optimus could have been the APC? Or Maybe Ratchet could have been the APC?

Seaspray could have used the Killer Whale !!!

Springer could have been the Dragonfly or somethin

Beachcomber is the AWE Striker

Optimus could have been the APC? Or Maybe Ratchet could have been the APC?

Seaspray could have used the Killer Whale !!!

Springer could have been the Dragonfly or somethin

Beachcomber is the AWE Striker

You'll probably see one or more of those in the future.

Yeah, the excitement level on these has gone down since Starscream/Skystriker, that was a really good idea. But, like with everything else, if something makes a lot of money, keep on cranking it out. You can be sure these are done more for the TF fans than the Joe fans...

I think that this year's is a little underwhelming just because it is the last Joe/TF SDCC exclusive. No Optimus??? Still Baroness, Ravage and Bludgeon look awesome and the vehicles are ok. I hope to get a set!