G.I. Joe Retaliation "Ultimate" Wave 3.5

RecklessEndangerment

Comic2013 was the one I was thinking of. Still good for about another week.

You know I tried that one too and it didn't work for me buttt I heard it worked for others.....it was good for 15% as well I heard too....thanx man

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The release date says 9/9. Even if I have to wait another month it's cool because I saved $30. I ordered the Eaglehawk, Ultimate Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander, Roadblock, and Kwinn. Too bad they don't have the Wrecker from Marvel Legends up for pre-order.

The release date says 9/9. Even if I have to wait another month it's cool because I saved $30. I ordered the Eaglehawk, Ultimate Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander, Roadblock, and Kwinn. Too bad they don't have the Wrecker from Marvel Legends up for pre-order.

Yeah I didn't realize till afterward but they are pre-orders so they should ship out later than sooner but I'm don't mind waiting, I was salivating at the Eaglehawks at TRU knowing that I had one on the way soon....But like I said I never saw the Lady J wave at retail so that's why ordered from HTS, at least I would get a shot at purchasing them this time w/out wasting $ on gas and riding around....I've spent too much looking for MOTUC @ Big Lots soooo for me it works....

I just saw the new Target reset. Guess where you WON'T be seeing this wave....

I have been to a few Tergets over the last 2 weeks scoping out for Star Wars Black figs & yes the reset doesn't lie for some Targets....NO JOE space soooo I guess they've spoken.....don't blame them w/all the fun and games surrounding this predicament....

Comic2013 was the one I was thinking of. Still good for about another week.

You know I tried that one too and it didn't work for me buttt I heard it worked for others.....it was good for 15% as well I heard too....thanx man

Try lowercase "c"...

awwwww man....It's such a fine line between stupid, and uh... clever...haha....great Spinal Tap quote.....well maybe next time thanx

What did target have on their reset? Did you see the batman classic tv series figures??

Sorry :OT: butttt I can't speak for ereone's Targets but the ones I went to, it seemed like they're slowing resetting as some pegs were still blank, but it still looked like an orchestrated mess too. I didn't see any signs of pegs for Joes, New Star wars Black, or Batman Classic series...shoot they didn't have any MovieMasters Supermans, at one they even moved the TMNT stuff onto the ailes the joes used to occupy......so I dunno when the finalized resets will be done but it seems a work in progress at this point......its kinda lame when you walk up & down the aisles and everywhere is desolation.....

What did target have on their reset? Did you see the batman classic tv series figures??

I did not. But last week I saw the 66 Barbie Catwoman randomly placed in the action figure aisle. That's all so far.

Me too man! Been at this long enough to know they were being deleted at every store. @loll@

Draven

You just had to look at history to see that you for sure weren't going to get the final wave at retail. And with wave 3, I just wan't going to take the chance.

Lets enjoy this moment gentlemen... It might be a while before we will see another good wave...

When I get my case I'm going to wait for my day off and have an opening party! I can't remember ever getting 12 new joes at once. And you're right. It's gonna be at least until the third movie...

Me too man! Been at this long enough to know they were being deleted at every store. @loll@

Draven

You just had to look at history to see that you for sure weren't going to get the final wave at retail. And with wave 3, I just wan't going to take the chance.

Yep me too! I also would not be surprised if we see the famous TRU price hike very soon on these too @loll@

Draven

Finally......I would've waited an eternity for these....I got my big as$ pile o' loot today after hassling w/UPS.....I had to drive wayyyyy out to the east valley to pick my box up at the Station.....I got my ultimate wave and I must say they are awesome!!..Stormy Rocks!! I love that Commander too(even though we gotten a bajillion coohmahhnders already), Flint & Duke (this is how they should've been presented all along) Rockblock your my first and last Rockblock I'll ever sneed....the list goes on....I wished this was the wave they had started with and not that busted half collection of tot driven fodder they 1st put out....I did enjoy the Halo troopers & red ninjas but Rockblock w/the fixed hands and Green nightmare pantsuit Duke were just bad bad bad, IMO.....I didn't open my Eaglehawk just yet but soon soon I need to find some space holy crow its soo cool to finally have this, I never owned the original & this is as close as I'll get, I wonder if that guy who paid $1600 on the toy hunter for a MOC Tomahawk bought one of these too?? haha, I'll take this version.....

I ordered w 3.5 from smalljoes.com as well and haven't received them yet. They said the shipping date was July 22 as someone had mentioned before. I have faith in them but it had me worried that the wave had been completely cancelled. That was until I saw the above post. Has anyone actually seen these things in retail yet?

I ordered w 3.5 from smalljoes.com as well and haven't received them yet. They said the shipping date was July 22 as someone had mentioned before. I have faith in them but it had me worried that the wave had been completely cancelled. That was until I saw the above post. Has anyone actually seen these things in retail yet?

I believe there was a post in hisstank.com from a few days ago where someone had found them at retail. That's the only thing I've heard about them. I had preordered mine from smalljoes.com too and cancelled in favor of using the hasbrotoyshop.com code mentioned earlier in this thread. I also got free shipping so it saved me like $25 over the smalljoes price. But I think most of them are sold out now so that probably won't work for you.

Hasbro says the estimated ship date is 9/9. I have Data Viper and Ultimate Roadblock pre-ordered at bbts.com an they changed thier estimated ship date to August 2013. I guess smalljoes.com just didn't change thiers yet.

I believe there was a post in hisstank.com from a few days ago where someone had found them at retail. That's the only thing I've heard about them. I had preordered mine from smalljoes.com too and cancelled in favor of using the hasbrotoyshop.com code mentioned earlier in this thread. I also got free shipping so it saved me like $25 over the smalljoes price. But I think most of them are sold out now so that probably won't work for you.

Hasbro says the estimated ship date is 9/9. I have Data Viper and Ultimate Roadblock pre-ordered at bbts.com an they changed thier estimated ship date to August 2013. I guess smalljoes.com just didn't change thiers yet.

There's guys reporting finding the new wave at TRU here (un-greater Phoenix area) they had pics too, but I gotta say I'm glad I pre-ordered, I picked up my case last Friday night(from the UPS station), it is awesome!!....however the Cardbacks are hideous (imo) I really wanted to hang this wave up on my wall in my bedroom but I guess I'll open them.....I ordered the Ultimate wave from BBTS & the straggler wave (Lady J, Blind Rza, Jinx) from Hasbro toy shop w/I'm waiting on now....the only thing I missed out on is the Night Viper.....