G.I. Joe Retaliation "Ultimate" Wave 3.5

RecklessEndangerment

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From bbts?

Yup, I bought the entire wave, very steep but I wanted them all.....I see they're still taking pre-orders for the whole wave & single figs.....I want another Data Viper, I hope I see those in stores at least.....

From bbts?

Yup, I bought the entire wave, very steep but I wanted them all.....I see they're still taking pre-orders for the whole wave & single figs.....I want another Data Viper, I hope I see those in stores at least.....

Maybe since you ordered the entire wave they're shipping yours first. I haven't gotten so much as a hint that they're shipping mine. I might turn on the Pile of Loot feature and have them hold them till my Andy Dalton comes in too. AJ doesn't come out till November and I'm definately not waiting that long.

From bbts?

Maybe since you ordered the entire wave they're shipping yours first. I haven't gotten so much as a hint that they're shipping mine. I might turn on the Pile of Loot feature and have them hold them till my Andy Dalton comes in too. AJ doesn't come out till November and I'm definately not waiting that long.

I only ordered Roadblock and he is being shipped out with my loot...

WOW! I got the Snake Eyes and CC today.... probably the two best GI JOEs hasbro has ever made. Pretty much nailed the vintage iconic looks and blows away previous versions. I really hope if and when Joe starts back up we get more of these iconic ultimate's. Now to find a Storm Shadow.

Draven

WOW! I got the Snake Eyes and CC today.... probably the two best GI JOEs hasbro has ever made. Pretty much nailed the vintage iconic looks and blows away previous versions. I really hope if and when Joe starts back up we get more of these iconic ultimate's. Now to find a Storm Shadow.

Draven

Did you get these from bbts or find them somewhere?? I'm itching to get that Cobra Commander.

Yeah mine was early may. I am sure that is what it is then. :( Hopefully they get a restock soon! I wish I had gotten Kwin now and of course Stormy.

Draven

You can find Quinn and Stormy for reg price + shipping at Hasblow Toy Shop if you didn't know already(thanx for the tip Fettman!) they have them in stock but you have to enter in their individual name in the HTS search engine (other wise they might not come up) they're in stock but shipping sux good luck Drav....

Heres a Promo Code for 15% off : 5BQHDM3FC

Got mine yesterday........finally had a chance to rip them open today. They all look awesome.......really great figures here. Flint, Roadblock, and even Channing Duke are all pretty cool. Tons of weapons.......these are the figures I wanted when the line first launched.

The one mystery to me is still "Budo"........seriously WTF is up with this figure? He doesn't really fit in anywhere?

Yeah mine was early may. I am sure that is what it is then. :( Hopefully they get a restock soon! I wish I had gotten Kwin now and of course Stormy.

Draven

You can find Quinn and Stormy for reg price + shipping at Hasblow Toy Shop if you didn't know already(thanx for the tip Fettman!) they have them in stock but you have to enter in their individual name in the HTS search engine (other wise they might not come up) they're in stock but shipping sux good luck Drav....

Heres a Promo Code for 15% off : 5BQHDM3FC

OMG Dude! You just saved me so much money and cut out the frustration of waiting for these figures to arrive. I cancelled my nearly $100 order with smalljoes.com (or at least e-mailed him and told him to cancel it) and saved nearly $30 by ordering from Hasbro and using that code! I can't thank you enough.

If your looking for codes I just googled Hasbro Toy Shop Codes and a list came up of recent and expired codes....I used one I found and it gave me a 10% discount but I wasn't able to use the one I gave out earlier seeing as how it came to me a day late....well I'm glad it helped someone but well be waiting for those figs for abit as well....but at least I know I got them for regular price......the waiting is the hardest part Tom Petty you stoned wiseman........