The Hobbit K-Mart Run

GuitarDevil

Been on a slump lately so it was nice to be in on a good deal. My local K-Mart clearanced the remainder of their Hobbit Stock. They had Single Figs (Few Bilbos and Thorins) at $4, 2 packs Bilbo & Golem, & 2 others for $6 and finally my favorite the WARG and Fimbul ($8)! I've been stalking the Warg 2 pack for some time now. I saw them at TRU awhile back and couldn't plunk down the $20? So 2 for 1 was allright w/me. I left the rest (theyre awesome figs but I don't have room for em) behind for another lucky hunter and..........my 2 Wargs rung up at $8?? I made sure she was right, the lady said "all clearanced toys are 50% off and some other stuff I quit listening at that point and ran for the last Warg in the back sadly I left rest of the figs even though they were now cheaper, no bagginses for me or Golem to creep my Joes out......But I have some Wargs that should fit nicely somewhere among the misfits. I dunno whats going down at other Kmarts across the country as my Kmart is always A$sbackwards (ex. you guys have Joe sale, my Kmart goes up $2 bux in price no sale no fun no way) so I went in w/low low standards and came out ahead.....all in all I paid $13 for 3 of the Warg/Fimbul packs.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE