GI Joe 2012 Subscription Figure - Black Out

The Wire

I was surprised, I felt he was worth enough attention to produce in an easier to get way, and if Hasbro allowed them to do blackout v1, why not Barrel Roll v1? I really took that as a sign that Hasbro might do Barrel Roll themselves at some point, and thus maybe Blackout.

I am super happy with this figure.. because I don't want him at all so I don't feel that I missed out.

I wouldn't even buy him for 8 bucks at retail

Ha what a horrible figure imo.

I really doubt we will ever see Barrel Roll, Black Out or the sis ever again. That era Hasbro seems to want to forget. Can't blame them. @loll@ Though I did like some of the new characters then.

Draven

I know there are definitely a lot of people that wanted Blackout and the only bad thing is that it needed to come out a little earlier. I think it might have helped make a decision for ordering wave 2 or not.

Personally I am very happy to see him. I thought it was great to have a Cobra sniper when the character originally came out and another "face" character for that organization instead of some generic sniper viper. The release does make sense with Barrel Roll being in the wave, although I was expecting a less demanded character as the mystery figure. Makes me wonder what they will do for FSS Wave 2 now since I was thinking Night Force Crazy Legs.

There are definitely several more figures worth doing from that era. Really hoping to see Cross Hair, Scalpel and some others.