New G.I.Joe Collector Club Subscription Service Round 2 Tiger Force Shipwreck and Tollbooth Images

The Wire

Umm no....I'm fairly sure that Shipwreck would rather wear Aquaman's costume (super friends A-Man) than wear something that would make him an honorary member of the Village People......personally I would like to see him rock some Cheetah spots...

Umm no....I'm fairly sure that Shipwreck would rather wear Aquaman's costume (super friends A-Man) than wear something that would make him an honorary member of the Village People......personally I would like to see him rock some Cheetah spots...

Well with is original sailor suit, he's already in the "Village People" crowd of GI Joe.

Man, those two are a couple of winners. I'm getting more upset that this sub thing just isn't going to be a reality for me.

Well with is original sailor suit, he's already in the "Village People" crowd of GI Joe.

Man, those two are a couple of winners. I'm getting more upset that this sub thing just isn't going to be a reality for me.

you do have a point, haha somehow I've been so blind to his getup, well they've given us 25th ann Spirit, ShipWreck, now Tollbooth, We need a Police Officer & one of the dreadnoks in leather for a biker and the gang is allll there.........Yup I do like Tbooth...*cough* we need an Updated BrideLayer while they're at it......I never had that set when I was younger, I always wanted to set up an adventure on the family couch and our chairs using the BridgeLayer but never had that......gotta tellz ya feels a lil empty, Christmas is coming though. I wish they would give a few more free looks at the rest of their lineup I would like to subscribe but moneys always tight.....

Well they did a great job recreating the original Marujo figure (with better accessories) but the figure was nothing special in the first place. Ar Puro looked pretty cool. The Tiger Force scheme worked with the Airtight costume but does not lend itself to Shipwreck. All the more reason I don't really believe the FSS is based on what fans "are vocal about being produced".

Tollbooth looks awesome. The accessories are really fantastic with him. This is a great example of just how awesome of a job can be done with a figure that was bare bones to begin with. If they did all that for Tollbooth, the possibilities are really cool to think about. Can't wait to see what else Keel Haul will come with.

I think they finally got their teeth into me.....the Bridgelayer was one of those toys that I have a sentimental attachment too from owning and loving it as a kid......Tollbooth is included in that....seriously he looks awesome, he even has the Army Corps of Engineers logo on his sleeve.....

Yeah, the Tiger Force International re-paints look ridiculous but I still want them....they are a cool throwback to the 80's....and I'll never come close to owning the originals....

at first glance, Tollboth looks great, but when you look at some of the parts, it starts to go downhill. Those are the infamous popeye arms used on shipwreck outback, flint and others in the 25th, probably next to Duke arms, they are the most hated set of arms from that era, it really hurts the figure, as right out of the package it would need an arm replacement. Those lower legs also appear to be the way to short ROC duke (dessert) legs, minus the cartoony need pads, if so this guy will be shorter because of it. Hopefully those parts can change, because if he comes like this only his head and helm don't make him worth it