New G.I.Joe Collector Club Subscription Service Round 2 Figure Images

I like the subscription service figures for the most part. Wave 1 had some interesting selections. I really liked the incorporation of Iron Klaw. As much as GI Joe Extreme and SGT Savage lines may not have been great successes, they did have some cool character designs and it is cool to see them done as 3.75 figures. I was hoping for characters from either of those lines for this wave but alas there is not. I do like the international figures and Oktober Guard inclusions for Wave 2.

The one definite bad thing is the Joe to enemy ratio: you have Cesspool for individual bad guys. That's really it. There were 3 individuals in FSS 1. I also wish they would stop with the troop builders in these things. If they wanted to provide a great service, they would do a troop builder wave. They could release 12 (and bonus) unique troops at 1/4 the price and they would easily get the volume of orders to more than make up for the premium cost of doing a limited run. It would easily be 5 times the quantity of what they are producing for the current service. Plus a lower price point would get additional people to participate. I would certainly order 5 or 6 sets if they put that out. They could use baddies from Iron Grenadiers, Python Patrol, Red Shadows, Cobra, SKAR, IRON Army and Red Ninjas. I always loved the Desert Scorpion and would love to troop build it but no way will that be feasible financially with such a small run.

So how much was the total price for the wave 1 subscription?

At around $25 a figure, it cost about $400 after shipping fees are included. Maybe a little more, but my wife got me the first run as a Christmas gift and she paid it in one shot instead of installments, and it was around 415 or so.

Also if I wanted to join now to get in on this second sub....which figure do I get? Cause its too late for Iceberg right?

Yep. Anyone who joined after March 16th of this year is automatically set to receive next year's Membership figure, whatever it turns out to be.

I got the first FSS offering and have enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm really looking forward to receiving the club's last two figures and the "bonus/mystery" figure at the end of this month. With that being said, I'm not quite as interested in all 12 figures in FFSv2 but already signed up anyway. I like about eight or so of the twelve and am sure I would be able to get rid of the ones I didn't want if I so choose to. The cost last time was $296 plus shipping which made the whole thing come up to about $350. This time it went up $12 (or a dollar a figure) to $308 plus shipping. Sure it may be a chunk or change, but for figures we normally wouldn't get I don't really mind. The club had been really doing some good work the last couple year. Sure there have been some minor missteps but that's gonna happen.