New Movie Masters Superman figs in at walmart

gruntcast

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toooooooo laaaaate! Just checked out Walmart again and I just missed them. All they had left was a Joe-El and two bondage Zods (releasing a figure and then the same figure with an accessory is kind of a lame move, IMO but what are ya gonna do?)

However, there was a ML Archangel in the same aile so I can't complain.

Toooooooo laaaaate! Just checked out Walmart again and I just missed them. All they had left was a Joe-El and two bondage Zods (releasing a figure and then the same figure with an accessory is kind of a lame move, IMO but what are ya gonna do?)

However, there was a ML Archangel in the same aile so I can't complain.

I know the Wallys near my place are knee deep in every other Supes figure, but the one's I'm lookin for. They put out an even bigger display a day ago so I missed out and the 6" figs were picked clean. I must commend you on your hunt. Archangel wave is nowhere to be found (at Wally, TRU & Terget) much less ML's in general just an old stock of leftover Constrictor's & Klaws.....If you swimming in them on your end, please feel free to pick me one up.....thanx

1371060514[/url]' post='16793887']

Ordered Foara and Armored Zod for $16 a piece and free shipping off amazon last night. The search is over.

Draven

Those are the only 2 I need. Unfortunately I am swimming in a world of shackled zod

I've been seeing these for a few weeks now. I like them, but am waiting to see the movie first. I did pick up a Jor-El for a friend of mine too and he seems to be scarcer than Supes and Zod. Anyone noticing the same thing?

If you swimming in them on your end, please feel free to pick me one up.....thanx[/font]

I'm not swimming in them at all. That WM I found him at is the only WM in my area that carries ML period. The Targets in my area will be sitting on their Constrictors and Claws for some time to come.

Amazon has had both up several times for $16. Keep checking!

And Jahue I am swimming in Supes v1 and regular Zod down here. Even quite a few Jor Els. Nothing past wave 1 @loll@

Draven

Have all 5 of these.

I'm passing on shackled Zod for now, doesn't seem too significantly different from regular Zod.

My Superman has significant five o'clock shadow... but I prefer it that way. Wonder what the ratio is there. 50/50? Just a result of inconsistent production?

Armored Zod is B-A-D-A-S-S!!! Love the way the helmet plugs seamlessly into the body armor. Faora's pretty fierce too.

Any word on if they'll produce a Lois Lane or a Perry White? I think those are the only other characters I'd want, aside from maybe Jor-El's wife, Lara.

Have all 5 of these.

I'm passing on shackled Zod for now, doesn't seem too significantly different from regular Zod.

My Superman has significant five o'clock shadow... but I prefer it that way. Wonder what the ratio is there. 50/50? Just a result of inconsistent production?

Armored Zod is B-A-D-A-S-S!!! Love the way the helmet plugs seamlessly into the body armor. Faora's pretty fierce too.

Any word on if they'll produce a Lois Lane or a Perry White? I think those are the only other characters I'd want, aside from maybe Jor-El's wife, Lara.

Call it a hunch, but I think we're more likely to get the big-guy Kryptonian than Perry or Lois at this point. Unless they could use parts from Faora to make Lara...then I'd see her as feasible too. (Or maybe the other female Kryptonian from Zod's crew that showed up for like ten seconds and had no lines).

Got word from bbts that mattel is canceling orders because they cant deliver. What a bummer then again not surprised if mattel screws it again just like before with the batman movie masters. Still hope i get my figures. I keep my preorder open for now.

• 2 weeks later...

All is not lost my friend.....I found an Armored Zod at Target today...If I can find one there's hope still. No Faora though but it's getting close...the TRU I went to today only had 2 pegs? for Movie Masters Supes...they were out of course....

• 2 weeks later...

My armored Zod arrived from Walmat.

Good thing I'm not an MOC collector because the box was trashed. I was expecting some card bending when I saw the big bubble mailer it came in, but on top of that, it looked like someone had already opend him. Oh well, if I'd seen a figure with the same condition box in store I'd probably have bought it anyway.

The figure itself is cool. Just need Faora now.

Most of my preorders got pushed to october at bbts. Thats so stupid. Superman armored zod are in my pile though. Just waiting for the star wars figures to arrive to ship my pile. Mattel and distribution is just the worst thing ever.

I'm actually starting to reconsider how much I NEED Faora. She was little more than a foot soldier like the rest of Zod's bunch. If I liked the movie more I'd be more motivated.

I'd buy her if I saw her for retail price. Not a penny more! If I never see her then oh well.