New Movie Masters Superman figs in at walmart

gruntcast

20130430_172135.jpg

Saw this at WM, lol... I understand the whole making toys for kids, but that's a bit overkill for Superman, isn't it?

HA HA It sure is. I let that one hang when I saw it XD

Superman: I gotta stop letting Batman design my suits...

P1000087_zps171c1c5b.jpg

BTW JoeRhyno. Is Hawkeye photobombing? XD Or is he like "OH SNAP! Better get out of here!"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P1000087_zps171c1c5b.jpg

BTW JoeRhyno. Is Hawkeye photobombing? XD Or is he like "OH SNAP! Better get out of here!"

I think you mean YOjoebro for that one. In my haste to be the first nerd to get his toy pictures up, I just snapped it without taking Hawkeye out of there. @purpbananna#

P1000087_zps171c1c5b.jpg

I think you mean YOjoebro for that one. In my haste to be the first nerd to get his toy pictures up, I just snapped it without taking Hawkeye out of there. @purpbananna#

Oh, yes I do. Don't know why I screwed up the name XD

anyway, I see. Honestly, I kind of like it. Like I said, it's like Hawkeye saw what was about to happen and started running for dear life XD

I found the Movie Masters Superman and Zod yesterday, but I passed. I mainly just wanted Supes, but the paint on his boots were pretty bad. He looks amazing in person though. And the Zod was the "plain" one, not the armored version. I thought I'd hold out for the armored version. I also found the stripped-down 4-inch figures at Big Lots today. I almost grabbed them, but I choked at the last minute and put them back. They have minimal paint jobs and articulation, but there's something oddly appealing about them, as if they look like the figures they would have made if this film came out thirty years ago. (lol) I guess they have a retro feel, with the limited articulation, sculpting, and paint apps that they have. It was pretty neat to see the cheap Superman figures next to the cheap Batman figures though, side-by-side on the shelf like that. I may go back and grab a few...

• 4 weeks later...

found Faora and Armored Zod at Wally last night...big restock: saw a ton of Superman (15?), about 8 Armored Zods, and only 3 Faoras. Good luck with the latter, she may be shortpacked.

If you'd like to help a guy out with that armor Zod and Faora.....

I know this thread is about finding the MoS MM figs at Wally World but I was wondering if there was any particular reason why Target hasn't put out any of their stock?

I'm wondering the same thing. The movie's two weeks away!.......

I was out and aboot all weekend. Here in the Valley of Oven, Supes is everywhere except a few Targets here and there....all weekend I must have went to 8 Walmarts and half were picked clean and the other half had everything except the Larger ZOD w/armor. Seems no one is really picking apart the 4" figs but the 6"? are flying (no pun) off the shelves, I must admit the figs do look cool....but Zods face is almost Bizarro-ish to me..