Feige confirms; Daredevil back with Marvel Studios!

Lady Jaye

This is good news indeed. I like Daredevil, and was disappointed with his movie.

also, I hate what Fox did with the X-men and FF.. so anytime they lose the rights to a superhero, it's a good day.

I read Fox was only able to use Kingpin in DD by special arrangement (Sony had rights w/ Spiderman?); if true, and, unless Marvel Studios can do the same, DD loses one of his biggest (pun intended) enemies. Someone suggested maybe he could be connected to the Shield tv series, in a 'Heroes for Hire' format, w/ the hypothetical Iron Fist, Luke Cage. etc...

1366753233[/url]' post='16790896']

This is good news indeed. I like Daredevil, and was disappointed with his movie.

also, I hate what Fox did with the X-men and FF.. so anytime they lose the rights to a superhero, it's a good day.

Clam, can I ask you what you didn't like about FF. I know most people didn't like it, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I think it is a really difficult movie to make and maybe that is why I gave it a pass. Most superhero movies really only have to establish 1 hero and 1 villain. FF has the challenge of balancing 4 heroes plus a villian. Was it campy, yeah. Thing's costume was a little cheesy, but I liked the family angle they used. To me that is what the FF is about. Doom also could have been handled better, but again I think he is a pretty difficult villain to develop especially when he shares the screen with 4 other heroes.

Anywho, I am just really curious on your thoughts

1366753233[/url]' post='16790896']

Clam, can I ask you what you didn't like about FF. I know most people didn't like it, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I think it is a really difficult movie to make and maybe that is why I gave it a pass. Most superhero movies really only have to establish 1 hero and 1 villain. FF has the challenge of balancing 4 heroes plus a villian. Was it campy, yeah. Thing's costume was a little cheesy, but I liked the family angle they used. To me that is what the FF is about. Doom also could have been handled better, but again I think he is a pretty difficult villain to develop especially when he shares the screen with 4 other heroes.

Anywho, I am just really curious on your thoughts

like you said, I didn't mind so much their take on the actual FF. I didn't love the castings, or the costumes (Thing's look was really bad, especially his face. They should have went with the comics look more), but for the most part, the FF themselves were pretty decent.

However, like you pointed out, Dr.Doom was not done very well. I didn't like the way he looked or how they changed his character. And since Doom played such a large role in the movie, it really hurt the entire film.

But other than that, I can't really remember anything about it. I just remember that I didn't like it very much. I should probably watch it again.

that being said, it is probably Fox's best Superhero movie.

but there looks to be some hope for the upcoming Wolverine sequel. It doesn't look too bad.