Sign in to follow this  
yojoebro82

Winter Soldier casting overload?

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/marvel-captain-america-winter-soldier-sets-final-cast-171544019.html

ummmmm :unsure:

Captain America

Bucky

Black Widow

Nick Fury

Agent Hill

Agent 13

Falcon

Peggy Carter

Arnim Zola

Agent Sitwel (?)

Brock Rumlow (?)

Batroc the Leaper

and Robert Redford

One of my pet peeves are fanboys proclaiming a movie a disaster before they've seen it so I will stop well short of doing that. But this is a long list. How about just Cap, Winter Soldier, and one main bad guy? With a Nick Fury cameo?

I guess I do have to admit it will be interesting seeing Redford in a Marvel movie. Plus, given the track record, the odds are this will be good anyway. But man, that list is long.

I think some characters are just cameos. Robert Redford is supposed to be taking Nick Fury's "role". Neither Fury or Hill are supposed starring roles. Sitwell is just a minor role at best. Peggy Carter is a flashback. This is actually the first I've heard that the Black Widow was involved with this movie. I don't know how big a role Armin Zola will have either, though I do see him being the reason for the Winter Solider.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/marvel-captain-america-winter-soldier-sets-final-cast-171544019.html

Captain America

Bucky

Black Widow

Nick Fury

Agent Hill

Agent 13

Falcon

Peggy Carter

Arnim Zola

Agent Sitwel (?)

Brock Rumlow (?)

Batroc the Leaper

and Robert Redford

One of my pet peeves are fanboys proclaiming a movie a disaster before they've seen it so I will stop well short of doing that. But this is a long list. How about just Cap, Winter Soldier, and one main bad guy? With a Nick Fury cameo?

I guess I do have to admit it will be interesting seeing Redford in a Marvel movie. Plus, given the track record, the odds are this will be good anyway. But man, that list is long.

Just going from memory, that's only two more than 'First Avenger, and that movie is like a text-book on how to do a movie right. I don't forsee a problem.

Captain America

Bucky

Black Widow

Nick Fury

Agent Hill

Agent 13

Falcon

Peggy Carter

Arnim Zola

Agent Sitwel (?)

Brock Rumlow (?)

Batroc the Leaper

and Robert Redford

Just going from memory, that's only two more than 'First Avenger, and that movie is like a text-book on how to do a movie right. I don't forsee a problem.

I not sure I agree with that...the first movie was ok but certainly not great.

Actually, I happen to agree with mako...I thought Captain America: First Avenger was all kinds of awesome.

actually I wouldn't mind a large cast movie with a team of villains going up against cap

The problem with the first Cap movie is that there wasn't one truly memorable moment in the film....one scene that just really blew the socks off the viewers...

Thats why I call it good and not great.