What are some BEST versions of MU figures?

yojoebro82

I may want to populate my GI Joe HQ with a few of the main Marvel superheroes. I'm thinking Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Spider Man...

Can someone tell me what would be the best MU versions of each of these characters? Keep in mind that I'm taking about "classic" looks (for IM, I'm thinking Bob Layton armor style). I'm pretty sure I've decided on the latest Hulk, so I can cross that one off my list. Pics would be great or else tell me the figure and the series or year they came out. Thanks

I'd start off here:

http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=164

our sister site has a real nice database of almost all the 4" figures from MU, IM2, Wolverine,Avengers,Thor, etc. Click through and you might find a couple versions to choose from for each character.

exactly what I was going to say.

except I wouldn't call it a "sister" site lol. it's more like a different section of the entertainment news international brand

For Iron Man I will look no further than the Iron Man movie comic series best 4" IM figures in my opinion I even own several of them. For Thor I would recommend the modern one it's a great figure it rivals and dare say may be better than the the 6'' one. For Cap I would recommend the Secret Wars comic 2 pack that comes with a Klaw, great looking Cap(I don't own it but I always thought it looked good), I don't own any Spider Man in the 4'' scale and there's too many of them so I can't talk about that one.I may be able to take some pics tomorrow and get back to you.

Thanks for the link, that's helpful.

I was out at Target today and sure enough, I found the Iron May from the IM 2 wave that I was thinking of getting, complete with stockroom dust! He rang up under the price cut that is currently going on.