The Four Horsemen's New Line Of Figures Are For The Birds

Wheeljack35

Pledging Has Closed

First off thank you to Four Horsemen Studios for amazing products and a HUGE thank you to all 1510 backers for without you thus would not be happening. A truly amazing finish and only fitting that The Four Horsemen of The Toypocalypse end their first Kickstarter with a number ending in 666.

1510 backers

$303,666.00 pledged

467% of the original pledge goal

164.1% of the highest stretch goal

Average amount of pledges per day - $9,202.00

Average backers per day - 46

Average comments on backer page per day - 29

Most Pledges (Day 2)- $39,108.00

Most Pledges in a Single Day (Today) - $45,255.00

Most New Backers in a Single Day (Day 2) - 308

Total New Backers (Today) - 202

Initial funding goal reached in 57 hours.

KS Staff Pick achieved in 2 days

All stretch goals were reached.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been some speculation (or maybe just confusion) that once the 4H send the surveys out, you can actually add-on more items if you want to.

Thats what I was thinking. The way the email reads, it just sounds like they will be sending out the surveys and you can order whatever then.

There is a program called BackerKit that allows a creator to continue a successful project after the deadline. The guys are setting it up and more information will come out soon regarding how those who missed the deadline or want more figures can place orders. My understanding is that you can not change an order but you can create a new one.

The main reason is for people that missed the deadline and still want figures. Maybe people waiting till payday on Friday. Those of us that were on top of things need not apply... Unless we need a bigger fix :D

Don't tempt me.

• 9 months later...

I'm in for a Cardinal, myself. Kinda wanted to get 2 initially, but figured I could get another one down the road (excluding the Duck). Maybe a flamingo, or rooster, or owl... hmm.

The cardback has been revealed:

Oclqg6R.jpg

Yes I saw that. I know I ordered the first 6 figures and two of the duck but I can't remember who else I paid for.