Anyone a lil concerned!

Lady Jaye

That's a stunt double, but anyway while I don't like the helmet and prefer the Avengers uniform the Commander Rogers suit looks pretty cool, and since is that time again to judge a superhero movie based on pictures.

Come on! You don't know how hard it is to scower Google Images looking for some kind--any kind--of back stage, pre-production paparatzi shot of an actor looking slack jawed and lazy, eating a sandwich in his superhero costume between takes, then using it to pass final judgment on the whole movie. @smilepunch@

Sweet Winter Soldier pics! This is the first I've seen of it. Of course, since the movie apparently chose to go with the Cobra Trooper mask instead of the domino mask, some fans have already written it off completely.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a stunt double, but anyway while I don't like the helmet and prefer the Avengers uniform the Commander Rogers suit looks pretty cool, and since is that time again to judge a superhero movie based on pictures.

Come on! You don't know how hard it is to scower Google Images looking for some kind--any kind--of back stage, pre-production paparatzi shot of an actor looking slack jawed and lazy, eating a sandwich in his superhero costume between takes, then using it to pass final judgment on the whole movie. @smilepunch@

Sweet Winter Soldier pics! This is the first I've seen of it. Of course, since the movie apparently chose to go with the Cobra Trooper mask instead of the domino mask, some fans have already written it off completely.

lol I know, right here we go again just wait until they find the new picture of electro from Amazing Spider Man 2 it's gonna be a field day. Back to the Winter Soldier pics imagine if they used the domino mask then people would go and "he didn't recognized him with that mask that barely covers his face, this movie is stupid". @loll@

I like the way Winter Soldier looks.. not sure if he would have looked better with the eye mask instead.

Cap looks like crap still

The Cap suit from the first solo film was awesome to me. That WW2 era outfit really fit him. The Avengers suit was only average. The Commander Rogers outfit Is really good looking but the helmet is horrible. And the stunt double does not make it any better.

The Winter Soldier looks pretty good.

Can't wait until the movie hits. Just concerned about how the Falcon will translate on film.

The Cap suit from the first solo film was awesome to me. That WW2 era outfit really fit him. The Avengers suit was only average.

I agree. I liked the original cap suit better. I have that version in 6" form, never got the Avengers Walmart exclusive version.

I like them both the WWll one worked for what it was at that time but I prefer the Avengers one, it had a comic book feel to it and kudos to them for not shying away from that. What bothered me from the Avengers costume was the unnecessary zippers and of course the helmet but in those scenes in the Helicarrier where he was unmasked the costume looked awesome. I really liked the Commander Rogers look in the comic but in the movie it needs some red to even it out a bit. Yojoebro I recommend the Avengers movie Walmart Cap it's an excellent figure with great articulation I have it next to the Marvel Select Avengers Hulk and Thor from the first movie and it looks great with those, now I'm waiting to find a decent priced Hawkeye and for Hasbro to release a movie Black Widow and a Mark 7 and I'm done with the movie Avengers.

Yojoebro I recommend the Avengers movie Walmart Cap it's an excellent figure with great articulation I have it next to the Marvel Select Avengers Hulk and Thor from the first movie and it looks great with those, now I'm waiting to find a decent priced Hawkeye and for Hasbro to release a movie Black Widow and a Mark 7 and I'm done with the movie Avengers.

I'm sure it is but my movie Avengers are going to remain a hodge podge from the various Marvel movies. Thor with helmet, WWII Cap, and Mark 3 Iron Man are fine with me. Otherwise I fall into the trap of getting a new figure for every tedious costume tweak. (I still wish I hadn't passed on 6" Nick Fury)

P1000111_zps59263a95.jpg

And you only THINK you're done with movie Avengers. You'er "done" until Avengers 2. New costumes for all! And of course, new figures to go with!

I said I was gonna be done with Avengers not Avengers 2 ;); but that's future Belmont13's problem let him worry about it. Anyway back to the Marvel Movieverse did anyone happen to catch the Ant Man test footage that was leaked months ago?

• 2 weeks later...