Professor's Haves List

Professor

Here is my current list of what I have available for trade. I'm really hoping to make trades but I will sell items for a fair price. Take a look and let's see if we can come to an accord.

The following are all loose but in good condition. Additionally, I have a bunch of Star Wars Build-a-Droid parts that I would like to trade for other droid parts; find the full list here.

Marvel Legends

Nova (Nemesis Series)

-loose but in good condition displayed only

Marvel Universe

Silver Surfer (from the 19" Galactus)

Loki (from the Frost Giant)

Star Wars

Owen Lars (from SDCC 2010 exclusive comic pack)

Corran Horn

Ki-Adi-Mundi (Concept Art)

TC-70

Gundam

Gundam Nataku (Custom Endless Waltz Bandai figure)

-Complete

Gundam Deathscythe (Custom Endless Waltz Bandai figure)

-Missing the scythe and wings are missing connectors that hold them together

Space Leo (Gundam Wing Bandai)

-Complete with two beam sabers, rifle, big shoulder mounting rifle, shoulder mounting shield and tank

-Right hand is loose

Cobra Gundam (G Gundam Bandai)

-Incomplete

All of the following are mint in box.

Star Wars

The 30th Anniversary Collection

Saga Legends

Darktrooper (X 2)

Basic Figures

McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Chewbacca (30-21) with gold collector's coin

McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Snowtrooper (30-42)

McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Han Solo (30-47)

Animated Debut: Boba Fett (30-24) with gold collector's coin

Animated Debut: Boba Fett (30-24) with silver collector's coin

SDCC Exclusive

McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda

• 1 month later...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE