S.H. Figuarts...

Nguyen_Dragon

Yep. Preordered allready. Somehow i hope this is the last ranger for this year because come christmas, i will be broke with castle grayskull, power rangers, star wars, marvel legends and who knows what else sdcc will have in store for the end of the year.

Yep. Preordered allready. Somehow i hope this is the last ranger for this year because come christmas, i will be broke with castle grayskull, power rangers, star wars, marvel legends and who knows what else sdcc will have in store for the end of the year.

Eh, Bluefin has some power rangers SDCC exclusive that they're remaining tight lipped about.

Hello,

I wanted to ask some questions about s.h.figuarts as i am just starting to collect them. I want to collect the sailor moon line i preorderd sailor moon. I see that Sailor Mercury is coming out as sailor moon is being sold in the usa does that mean mercury will be to? Also i have heard about limited exclusives in other lines. I want to collect the whole set but is there a good chance a exclusive will come out for a toy show or japan only that will prevent me from completing the set? Thank you so much for any advice you can give as im pretty clueless.

Hello,

I wanted to ask some questions about s.h.figuarts as i am just starting to collect them. I want to collect the sailor moon line i preorderd sailor moon. I see that Sailor Mercury is coming out as sailor moon is being sold in the usa does that mean mercury will be to? Also i have heard about limited exclusives in other lines. I want to collect the whole set but is there a good chance a exclusive will come out for a toy show or japan only that will prevent me from completing the set? Thank you so much for any advice you can give as im pretty clueless.

Ah, sorry my friend, I'll answer your questions. normally you can pre-order anything, such as exclusives, from a few website such as Big Bad Toy Store or Image Anime, you can also order from a few japanese websites as well which are all in english for your convience. Nothing can really stop you per-say from collecting them unless you don't really feel like paying a price. They don't normally do a whole "convention" specific figure, its usually a webstore exclusive, but as i stated you can get them from those two websites or AmiAmi for non-exclusvies or Yokatta for exclusives. Keep in mind for imageanime and yokatta you'll have to pay up front, shipping is included in image but not on yokatta. hope that helps.

I never had and interest in the SH Figuarts line until their DBZ offerings, It is the line I have looked for with that property forever. It seems like all the other lines end up stopping after the main four cast members. I always look forward to the new stuff they put out now.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I admit I don't know much about the import action figure side of the hobby. I get why they are initially more expensive. But when Figuarts MMPR Blue Ranger more than triples in price on the secondary market? WTF? He's got BIN prices of $120-$150 and he's not even one of the upper tier characters! I bought Pink, Green, Red, and Yellow when they were first released at their "low" regular price, I'm guessing Black is goinig to skyrocket too? (If he hasn't already) I've had him in my amazon cart for a while now. He's still "just" $43 but I can't pull the trigger. The import game just isn't for me, I guess I may just have to accept my super-expensive MMPR import collection may never be complete. Ah well...

Whoa, Billy is that much?! Guess he's either a fan favorite or they made little of him in comparison to the others.

Well except for Black, they're ALL currently up into the mid $100 and $200 range. Pink and Green are the most expensive. And it's not just ebayers with delusions of grandeur. These are the amazon prices too!