Wheeljack35

Transformers Prime Season 3 Discussion thread

:o Airachnid was infected/mutated by zombie Breakdown/Silas!

#US1#

What I like to know, how did she got contracted?

she was scraped by Silas/Breakdown's xenomorph tongue thing

OK, I wasn't so sure. I thought she caught his tongue or slapped it away, thus avoid the bidding...

finally the latest episode will have the Predaking be the Predaking instead of a pet dragon

finally the latest episode will have the Predaking be the Predaking instead of a pet dragon

I wonder if he gets his army of Preds will he try to take over and try to overthrow Megatron

Just finished watching Rises of the Predacons today:

I thought it was okay, not something that would wow me. Megatron lived and abandoned the Decepticons cause. Optimus decided to join the Allspark. Umagnus got beaten by Skylinx/Darksteel early in the movie and remain crippled all the way to end of the movie. No one really dies in the movie. At the end, Starscream was cornered by Predaking, Skylink, Darksteel but they didn't show the rest. Shockwave fate was left to unknown. The human, Soundwave, and the spider bot lady were not in the movie. Knockout joined the Autobots. Picture of UM fate from the movie:

When and where did you see this? I thought the DVD was out next month

If you use have experience with torrent, then you can google it.

I downloaded the AVI quality which is a lot smaller in size 986MB (very good quality) as oppose to Blu-ray size 2.7GB.

I'm not sure if I'm allow to post direct link to the torrent website.

That was today.

Actually it was last night and I DVR"ED IT

Weird to see Megatron just give up at the end and the ending with Prime reminded me of the ending of Beast Machines when Optimus Primal died so that all the Sparks could survive.