Man Of Steel Movie Masters Series 1

The Wire

ive gotta see the movie first with these.

I know...I bought the DK Rises MM before the movie, but at least it came with Bat-signal parts

that were a pain in the butt to find to finish it!

I got mine, but I guess I was one of the lucky ones...skipped Catwoman and got a cheap signal piece on ebay, found a lone Third Rock Kid, and ordered Ras on a chance pictureless posting on TRU.com.

for the Supes figures, I'll probably get all the Kryptonian baddies for my 6in figures...even if the movie sucks, Supes needs more baddies, and I can play with em my way

I never saw MM Ras, got help with him and Alfred from a fellow TNI member. Saw Catwoman and Blake once each.

My signal piece is still not complete for my refusal to rebuy Batman. Thought I would get him on clearance but now it seems they're all gone.

Supes does need more bad guys, AND Lois. The only figure ever done of her was given an outdated 1940s look.

Supes does need more bad guys, AND Lois. The only figure ever done of her was given an outdated 1940s look.

you talking about the DC Direct silver age figures? Then theres the All-Star Superman figure...wha...2 figures of superpowered Lois? Guess thats how much faith they have in selling the most recognizable civilian in comics...sigh...

does Amy Adams have what it takes to bring a modern Lois to the pegs? probably not...sigh...

you talking about the DC Direct silver age figures? Then theres the All-Star Superman figure...wha...2 figures of superpowered Lois? Guess thats how much faith they have in selling the most recognizable civilian in comics...sigh...

does Amy Adams have what it takes to bring a modern Lois to the pegs? probably not...sigh...

He's talking about the two pack that had Lois in 1940's plain clothes i think it was back in 2002 from DC Direct. The Silver Age line and All Stars both had a super powered Lois. The Superman Animated line had a plain clothed lois but only from the TRU 4 pack. So yes, Lois is badly needed..and she would probably be my only purchase from the line so far.

regards

Joshua

Superman looks pretty good, but I'll have no problem passing on the others...really not feeling them.