SDCC 2013 Exclusive: 6" 'Black Series' Boba Fett with Han Solo in Carbonite

Bespin refugee

Wizzer! I'm actually going to the Con this year! I get to be part of the carnage. I'll take 20!

I guess I'll see u at the voucher line at 4am to in order to stand in line at the Hasbro booth lol,

You will indeed.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the video.

wow...that is disgusting. Look at all the greedy lil piggies!

And that is why I don't go to SDCC....I can't imagine I would have a good time there.

Same here. My desire to ever go to SDCC is zero and this video is the reason. There is nothing fun about being part of a greedy mob more worried about getting to their toys than tripping over their fellow man. And what follows when you go through all of the work of rushing and waiting and trying to out fox the next guy and you STILL don't get your toy? Anger, frustration and bitterness. Again...not fun.

• 2 months later...

this is probably the only item I will attempt to get on HTS.com

the others (Thunderbolts, Joe vs Transformers, Deadpool Taco truck) I have some interest in, but I don't have the cash right now, and it won't be a big deal if I don't get them. I am really disappointed that Hasbro doesn't have any single pack figures this year

does anyone know roughly when HTS will put the SDCC items up on their website?

they don't announce it. it can be pretty much ANY time after the con ends.

Almost always it's around Monday after the con although last year I think it was Wednesday, your best bet is to constantly refresh their exclusives page starting Monday, good luck.

I need this in my life......but I feel the starving tired scalpers out there could use it more.....so well see what's up on Monday morn....aftern.....night?.....I dunno.....

Almost always it's around Monday after the con although last year I think it was Wednesday, your best bet is to constantly refresh their exclusives page starting Monday, good luck.

I think last year it was actually the week after the con

I think last year it was actually the week after the con

I am tired of having to refresh every hour... This is getting ridiculous... Sometimes I wish I had a different hobby...

I just went o feed my face & almost all the kool shiiii is gone......jeez I was checking fairly regularly well that's okay at least we save money by missing out......

I just went o feed my face & almost all the kool shiiii is gone......jeez I was checking fairly regularly well that's okay at least we save money by missing out......

lol, kinda how I feel... would have been nice, but nicer to save the money.

I know Boba will be out eventually at regular price so it was just the hype in getting a CC exclusive for me.....I'll wait & save my pennies for now too....