What are you hoping to see from Toy Fair this year?

JoeRhyno

With the on and off again "hiatus" that GI Joe always seems to get these years, and finally, the movie coming soon, what are you hoping to see from Hasbro this year for GI Joe?

Favorite vehicle never remade? Favorite figure still hasn't been given the 25/30th annv. treatment? Movie character/vehicle you still haven't gotten yet? I was wondering what you guys were hoping for and looking forwards to seeing?

Me? I personally would love to see a nice new helicopter. I know there are reports of a tomahawk, and I hope that's true, if so, I'd love to see some nice big and beefy helicopter from Hasbro. Not one of those small dragonfly wannabees, something the size of the BBi/offbrand/world peacekeepers blackhawk, the old tomawawk or the Star Wars clone gunship. Give me something that can hold a good 6 figures in it's belly and a pilot and co-pilot!

As for figures, I'm still hoping for a good Cobra Commander, not from the movie(unless they can pull it off with that new mask and still make him look old school), but a good masked/hooded one that doesn't have super skinny legs, to me, all the recent ones just don't look cool. I've always saw CC as someone to fear, and he just isn't that scary to me.

I'd also love to see the return of the comic packs. I've always loved comic packs, Star Wars,MU... I think they're a great way to get some oddball characters and artist renditions, we normally wouldn't get. I'd love to see that again, especially with some of the revamp/redesigns of the new comic.

Anyone else? What are you guys hoping for?

I'd just like to see something worth buying at this point. I was so disappointed by the first movie that I was soured on the toys and passed on a lot of figures I probably would have liked. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.

The return of the comic packs would be nice. My all time favorite comic series is Marvel GI Joe. I was caught up in the the JvC line when the originals were out and missed out on most of them.

I'd really like to see more GI Joe Kreo items. Maybe a Terror Drome or a Whale? Plus more Kreons.

NOOOO, Terrordrom Kre-O would be AWESOME!!! But I can't afford that, lol. It would be awesome though. I would probably break down and buy it for my son to use as a Halo base, lol.

Compared to Lego Kreo is reasonably priced. Probably less than $100.

I'd go for 6 inch Joes on a very limited basis...at first then I'd lose my damn mind and go in for them head first and end up explaining to a judge at my divorce hearing why I'm addicted to them like they're plastic crack.

at this point, I would like to see ANYTHING we haven't seen before...

or hopefully, Hasbro will decide to release some of those figures from the concept case that we saw last Joecon... to make up for all the lack of product this year

I want to see SOMETHING that shows they haven't just been sitting around for a year while Joe was on hiatus