Sign in to follow this  
bluecyclone

GI Joe Kre-O found at Retail

Found some Kre-o sets including the single figure blind bags at a local TRU this morning. The singles do have codes on the back. There was a new case set out, I picked up one of each number so I'm sure I got a set.

image-7_zpsbd0967a8.jpg

UPDATE:

Ok, here is the code list for the series 1 single pack figures:

23401 75 Alley Viper

23401 76 Cobra Ninja Viper

23401 77 Cobra Trooper

23401 78 Crimson Guard

23401 79 Cobra Axe Ninja

23401 80 Kim Arashikage (Jinx)

23401 81 Kamakura

23401 82 Quick Kick

23401 83 Rock-N-Roll

23401 84 Scarlett

23401 85 Adventure Team Commander

23401 86 Torpedo

image-7_zpsc1184b9e.jpg

These are awesome! I've never bought Kre-O before but I'm very happy with these. Each figure comes with it's own personalized instructions. Oh and the Adventure Team Commander (original Joe) has real fuzzy hair, nice touch on Hasbro's part. I hope the codes will help you guys find what you need!

cool.. thanks for the pics and info. I am interested in picking up some of the figures.. but not the sets

can anyone tell me the quality of kreo compared to lego? i know the mega blocks and they seem to fall apart very easily. i bought my son a skylanders megablocks set and he didnt even finish putting it together because it would fall apart so easily. he got so frusterated he gave up and he never gave up with legos. i'm just wondering if i get him one of these, if it'll be the same way.

My son has a ton of halo megabloks, when they first came out, same thing, they would fall apart. Now they're really well made. I'm not sure skylanders would do that, you'd think if they improved the halo ones, they'd improve them all.

As for Kre-Os, he's got a couple of the transformers, he doesn't really play with GI Joe's, but he's excited about these. The transformer ones he has, stay together just fine. The thing with those though,you don't just move the arms and tuck the head behind the chest and transform them, you have to take them apart and rebuild them everytime you want to transform them. With that said, I think they made them stick together really well. So far, I haven't seen his vehicles just pop apart. Some of the small kreons though, the legs seem to be loose where it plugs into the torso.

Found some Kre-o sets including the single figure blind bags at a local TRU this morning. The singles do have codes on the back. There was a new case set out, I picked up one of each number so I'm sure I got a set.

image-7_zpsbd0967a8.jpg

UPDATE:

Ok, here is the code list for the series 1 single pack figures:

23401 75 Alley Viper

23401 76 Cobra Ninja Viper

23401 77 Cobra Trooper

23401 78 Crimson Guard

23401 79 Cobra Axe Ninja

23401 80 Kim Arashikage (Jinx)

23401 81 Kamakura

23401 82 Quick Kick

23401 83 Rock-N-Roll

23401 84 Scarlett

23401 85 Adventure Team Commander

23401 86 Torpedo

image-7_zpsc1184b9e.jpg

These are awesome! I've never bought Kre-O before but I'm very happy with these. Each figure comes with it's own personalized instructions. Oh and the Adventure Team Commander (original Joe) has real fuzzy hair, nice touch on Hasbro's part. I hope the codes will help you guys find what you need!

They look great!

I preordered the sets a couple of weeks ago when ToyeRUs.com first listed them. They were buy one get one 50% off so I'm willing to wait a few more weeks for that savings.

I did go to ToysRUs this morning to find some blind packs. I had no luck with those but I did find Lego Minifigures Series 9 so it wasn't a total loss.

I don't like those notches on the shoulders... it kinda messes the figures up, especially on guys like Quick Kick