Hasbro's Black Series 6" Figure Line

JayC

geeee he looks so awesome. damn i am hooked.

and darth maul my favorite is in wave one. how amazing is this???????

These are pretty sweet looking. And for those who still prefer the smaller scale the Vintage line will be continuing as well under The Black banner.

I hope we see them all at toyfair. So excited to see darth maul. I hope the horns are well done. R2D2 must have electronics. They managed to do it for the small scale so this must be possible. For wave 2 i hope for

-darth vader

-obi wan kenobi (episode 5)

-princess leia

-qui gon jinn

That looks awesome! Just when I thought I was out. . . They keep pulling me back in. If they keep the pace of eight to twelve figures a year, I will be all over these. Just glad these are not from Matty, they would be $35 each and available through a sub.

geeee he looks so awesome. damn i am hooked.

and darth maul my favorite is in wave one. how amazing is this???????

It looks good, but I'm just not interested in collecting star wars all over again.

Besides, are we gonna see an X wing, Milleneum Falcon, or ATAT... Not in scale wit these figures!

Anyway, it looks good so good luck to other collectors.

regards

Joshua

I guess this is nice, but since I've gotten completely out of collecting 6" figures I'm not sure if I'll pick up any. If Hasbro does this right it could be really great, but at that price (and I only seeing it going up) I see more going wrong with this line than almost any other. Fans will be really picky about how the figures look (heck, just looking around I've seen a lot of complaints about X-wing Luke already). At four figures a wave and two or three waves a year I also see a lot of complaints about what figures fans want and when they get them. I also hate the fact that the chance of getting anything other than figures with line is basically zero.

The small number of figures per year is a good thing, at least from my stand point. With me, if I go a while without buyng a toy (like I have been recently), I'm more willing to pay a bit more when somthing comes out that I do want.

I'll assume that the article's line about "focusing on original trilogy" is not set in stone since you alreay have a prequil character set for wave 1. Since I won't be buying prequil guys, that's even fewer figures I need to worry about.

Yeah, I may take back what I said about not buying them. I'd limit myself to main OT characters (I won't be assembling the entire creature canina, Jabba's mob, Ewok tribe, or rebel and Empire troop variations at $20 a pop).

Interested to see if they go with plastic capes or cloth. Hopefully cloth....

And they would pack Yoda in with someone else, right? HAsbro wouldn't think of charging $20 for that small a figure, would they?

Would they???

The small number of figures per year is a good thing, at least from my stand point. With me, if I go a while without buyng a toy (like I have been recently), I'm more willing to pay a bit more when somthing comes out that I do want.

I'll assume that the article's line about "focusing on original trilogy" is not set in stone since you alreay have a prequil character set for wave 1. Since I won't be buying prequil guys, that's even fewer figures I need to worry about.

Yeah, I may take back what I said about not buying them. I'd limit myself to main OT characters (I won't be assembling the entire creature canina, Jabba's mob, Ewok tribe, or rebel and Empire troop variations at $20 a pop).

Interested to see if they go with plastic capes or cloth. Hopefully cloth....

And they would pack Yoda in with someone else, right? HAsbro wouldn't think of charging $20 for that small a figure, would they?

Would they???

Yes they would, lol. Lets hope he gets some deco piece like his chair or something from dagobah. I would love that. Thinking about it an extra pair of hands wouldnt be bad either.

For all you guys hollering about the 20 dollar price tag......Where have you been? Marvel Legends have been close to 20 bucks since they came back.....some with no accessories at all. (they are dropping the BAF pieces too) 3 3/4 inch Joes are close to 10 bucks too.....makes sense that they double the price. MOTU classics are OVER 20 bucks.....collecting toys isn't getting cheaper fellas......just saying....and these WILL sell. This is pretty much why I only buy vintage GI Joes anymore.....I pick up some stuff here and there but other than that I'm pretty much done on principle alone....these SW figures intrigue me though.....I might pick a couple up.

I'm pretty certain two packs are a thing of the past. They'll make the smaller figure and you're going to pay the same price for it (Vintage Collection Ewoks). Getting two for the price of one, even if it's two smaller figures, is too much like getting a deal. And they don't do those anymore.

For all you guys hollering about the 20 dollar price tag......Where have you been? Marvel Legends have been close to 20 bucks since they came back.....some with no accessories at all. (they are dropping the BAF pieces too) 3 3/4 inch Joes are close to 10 bucks too.....makes sense that they double the price. MOTU classics are OVER 20 bucks.....collecting toys isn't getting cheaper fellas......just saying....and these WILL sell. This is pretty much why I only buy vintage GI Joes anymore.....I pick up some stuff here and there but other than that I'm pretty much done on principle alone....these SW figures intrigue me though.....I might pick a couple up.

I was just about to post this. $20 is about what I expected these to be.

I was just about to post this. $20 is about what I expected these to be.

Come on now. Who here has ever paid $20 for a 6" figure?

No one, I'll bet. Noooooooooooooo one :rolleyes:

I have been wanting 6in SW figures since the hayday of marvel legends. I hate that prices keep going up and up, but thats life. I alreasy have an extensive 3in SW collection, but I will be buying these. My 6yo loves them too so im sure I'll be buying at least a couple of each. Good thi.g im selling off my Hot Toys collection. Gonna need the room and money!

Im excited about these tho. All thats left is G.I. Joe in 6in and my toy life will be complete!