Ahsoka Tano (painted)

Jango Fett

Kanan Jarrus

Luke Skywalker- Tatooine (soft goods)

Fan's Choice Winner: Darth Revan

Bonus: Sabine w/ interchangeable heads

TFA Stormtrooper Packaging discussed, Chewbacca packaging shown

TFA TIE Fighter & Pilot shown

I love the 6" Black line and feel let down that more wasn't shown at SDCC. I can't remember a more disappointing showing from Hasbro as far as Star Wars is concerned.

I think they're holing out on us, big time. There's a new movie coming in December, there's going to be a figure for every character...the flood gates are going to open. The product is made and ready to go, they just don't want us to see what Luke, Han, Leia and co. look like yet.

I love the 6" Black line and feel let down that more wasn't shown at SDCC. I can't remember a more disappointing showing from Hasbro as far as Star Wars is concerned.

I think they're holing out on us, big time. There's a new movie coming in December, there's going to be a figure for every character...the flood gates are going to open. The product is made and ready to go, they just don't want us to see what Luke, Han, Leia and co. look like yet.

I agree on both counts. It was pretty disappointing to see the lack of new Star Wars merchandise from Hasbro but I agree with you yojoebro82 that there has to be some serious product in the pipeline waiting to be released.

With the first new Star Wars movie in a decade coming so soon, Hasbro would have to be insane not to have at least some stuff ready to go.

Maybe they're just building the suspense so that when they do reveal the stuff we will be all the more eager to buy it...

right now I'm getting amped up for BattleFront!....the new 6" Tiefighter is awesome....ouch on the price though.....while I'm in no hurry to see new product cause I'm still trying to catch up on the line so far (Marvel legends are killing me right now) the pegs are frustrating right now....we're awash w/Obi-Wan & Slave Leias.....I was able to snag up Bosk awhile back but there's nothing on the pegs right now....its like the boxstores are a year behind...they never have any decent sales on them either....I'm getting burnt out on this endless line of hard to find product....While some figures are home runs others are underwhelming to a point of Paying $20 is robbery....

Wasn't there some mention a while back (when Leia Boushh and IG-88 were shown) that C-3PO was coming out soon? I remember it being mentioned somewhere. We've had R2 since wave 1... Where the heck is 3PO?!

Also, I was at three different Walmart stores today and they were marking all their Star Wars figures down. Are they getting out of the Star Wars game until Episode 7 comes out, or are the just making room for the new product?

All 3 3/4 figures were $4.98, 6" Black figures were $15, and the deluxe figures (Speeder Bike, Jabba and Han and Taun Taun) were $30.

Of course, Jabba and the Speeder Bike have been $24.99 at Target for sometime, but roll backs on them at Walmart just started.

Are they getting out of the Star Wars game until Episode 7 comes out, or are the just making room for the new product?

I'm betting they're getting ready for episode 7 stuff. All the things we didn't see at SDCC should be hitting in a couple month's time. I'm also betting the Target pegs remain bare until then as well.

Wasn't there some mention a while back (when Leia Boushh and IG-88 were shown) that C-3PO was coming out soon? I remember it being mentioned somewhere. We've had R2 since wave 1... Where the heck is 3PO?!

I heard that he was supposed to be in the wave with Bossk and Stormtrooper Han but got delayed/cancelled do to issues with vac-metal.

• 3 weeks later...

At the risk of it sounding dirty.......

The Star Wars section at Target isn't just empty, it's gone!

Get ready for the flood gates to open on the Ep. 7 merchandising!

WhaaaaaaaTF?....I never even got my Emperor.......damn you target.....toy w/your heart section indeed.....

Every Walmart I go to has marked all of their Star Wars figures down and clearanced them out. 6" figure are all $9.00 each. I have scored multiple TIE Pilots, Han and Luke Stormtroopers, and a couple Chewbaccas and Emperors.

On another note, they are also doing their toy revisions and I looked at all of the planogram print outs they place on the shelves to see what changes were coming and found something a little confusing.

Almost everything was staying the same except the Ninja Turtles section was doubling in size, and there was no mention of Star Wars whatsoever!

With the new movie coming out this December and all the new merchandise hitting on September 4, I figured Star Wars would rule the toy aisles this 4th quarter.

Every Walmart I go to has marked all of their Star Wars figures down and clearanced them out. 6" figure are all $9.00 each. I have scored multiple TIE Pilots, Han and Luke Stormtroopers, and a couple Chewbaccas and Emperors.

On another note, they are also doing their toy revisions and I looked at all of the planogram print outs they place on the shelves to see what changes were coming and found something a little confusing.

Almost everything was staying the same except the Ninja Turtles section was doubling in size, and there was no mention of Star Wars whatsoever!

With the new movie coming out this December and all the new merchandise hitting on September 4, I figured Star Wars would rule the toy aisles this 4th quarter.

Hey hey Thanks IDC! I picked up an Obi-Wan I've been on the fence forever about....I was only able to hit 2 walmarts....one had em' the other wasn't clearancing out anything as of yet...all they had were Obi-Wans galore anyways.....so I'll keep my eyes open this weekend.

Well thanks to a TNI'er mentioning that Walmart was clearancing out their Star Wars Black Stock I scored an Obi-Wan for $9. Not much was left at WallyWorld....out of 5 WM's Obi Wan & Leia are the only figs I saw for there...At Target they have started clearing the 6" Jabba's & Scout Trooper Speeder for $17.83 & their 6" figs like Han, Leia & Tie Fighter Figs were the only left there...those were 13.83 at this point.

Jabbas and Speeder Bikes at 2 Walmart stores near me were clearanced to $19. Han and Taun Taun were still $30.

I hate that most every store is taking all Star Wars out to make room for Force Awakens. I never saw IG-88, Clone Commander Cody, Leia Boussh, or Luke with Wampa at retail.

I only collect the 6" line and am going to have to be selective when it comes to the Force Awakens stuff. I know I want Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, and plan on troop building with the First Order Stormtrooper (I already have 3... one from SDCC and 2 from hasbrotyshop.com the few minutes they were available). All the rest look kinda "blah" to me.

I'm an original trilogy kind of guy though, so I may be a little biased. Other than the 3 I mentioned though, the rest look boring.

Jabbas and Speeder Bikes at 2 Walmart stores near me were clearanced to $19. Han and Taun Taun were still $30.

I hate that most every store is taking all Star Wars out to make room for Force Awakens. I never saw IG-88, Clone Commander Cody, Leia Boussh, or Luke with Wampa at retail.

I only collect the 6" line and am going to have to be selective when it comes to the Force Awakens stuff. I know I want Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, and plan on troop building with the First Order Stormtrooper (I already have 3... one from SDCC and 2 from hasbrotyshop.com the few minutes they were available). All the rest look kinda "blah" to me.

I'm an original trilogy kind of guy though, so I may be a little biased. Other than the 3 I mentioned though, the rest look boring.

Oops I forgot to mention that if they had them Walmart clearanced out their Speeder Bikes & Jabbas too....Even ToysRus Clearanced their Speederbikes & Jabbas down to $20 a piece as well....If your looking for IG-88 & the rest I found them all at Walgreens. Currently they have the Leia in bounty Garb wave out....Leia, IG-88 & Commander Cody....I found the whole wave so far, but I missed out on the IG wave...I found him but never found any Stormy Lukes or Hans....Yup they new episode guys are gonna have to fill some mighty big shoes in order for me to "collect" the newer characters beside the New Order Troopers, Captain Phasma & Rylo.....those 3 have my money so far & I don't know if they've even made those figures besides the new troopers....

Oops I forgot to mention that if they had them Walmart clearanced out their Speeder Bikes & Jabbas too....Even ToysRus Clearanced their Speederbikes & Jabbas down to $20 a piece as well....If your looking for IG-88 & the rest I found them all at Walgreens. Currently they have the Leia in bounty Garb wave out....Leia, IG-88 & Commander Cody....I found the whole wave so far, but I missed out on the IG wave...I found him but never found any Stormy Lukes or Hans....Yup they new episode guys are gonna have to fill some mighty big shoes in order for me to "collect" the newer characters beside the New Order Troopers, Captain Phasma & Rylo.....those 3 have my money so far & I don't know if they've even made those figures besides the new troopers....

If you don't mind going to eBay route, there is a seller on there who has Luke Stormtrooper for $17.95 and Han Stormtrooper for $14.95 plus shipping ($3.63 each, but he does combine shipping). Seller's id is comics-and-toys. GREAT seller!

Cheaper than buying retail unless you can luck up and find them on clearance. I think that ship might have already sailed though. Most are gone and I don't think they'll be restocking anything but Episode VII in the near future.

Howdy fellow fans,
I am knew to the forums, so please be gentle... at first.
Quick question. Do any of y'all know anyone that makes a good, basic, stand for the 6" figures. Sort of like the ones that the First Order Stormtroopers were standing on in the Hasboro booth photos from SDCC? I don't really want to pose them... I just don't want them falling over.
I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question. I figured since y'all were discussing the 6" figures that someone might have a good answer.

As for IG-88, Boussh and Commander Cody, you can still buy them as a "Case" over at Hasbro. Only problem is the 4 piece case comes with two Cody-s. The case is $71. They are also still offering Luke and the Wampa.
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-6-figures-4-pack-K0198
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-and-wampa-figures

Howdy fellow fans,

Quick question. Do any of y'all know anyone that makes a good, basic, stand for the 6" figures. Sort of like the ones that the First Order Stormtroopers were standing on in the Hasboro booth photos from SDCC? I don't really want to pose them... I just don't want them falling over.

I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this question. I figured since y'all were discussing the 6" figures that someone might have a good answer.

As for IG-88, Boussh and Commander Cody, you can still buy them as a "Case" over at Hasbro. Only problem is the 4 piece case comes with two Cody-s. The case is $71. They are also still offering Luke and the Wampa.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/star-wars-the-black-series-luke-skywalker-and-wampa-figures

Some sellers on eBay have custom ones with various symbols for $5 each plus shipping.

I will say, from experience, be careful ordering from hasbrotoyshop.com. I have ordered from them multiple times... some good... some bad. Quite a few times the packages have been crushed and beaten up. I actually ordered 2 of the Luke and Wampa sets. One had a box that was demolished, and the other had the blue light saber blade missing.

For some reason, the tape on both boxes had been cut like someone had opened the boxes. I had the exact same problem with my Legacy Millennium Falcon years ago, and when I contacted Hasbro, they told me that, with heavy toys, they like to cut the boxes of so many open for quality control purposes... to make sure nothing comes out of the box.

Wampa is a solid chunk of plastic and rather heavy, so I can understand it, but a missing light saber blade looks like something they would find in that quality control step... lol

Howdy fellow fans,

Welcome to the forums BTW... I am fairly new as well. I have read the forums for many, MANY years, but just started posting. :)

Howdy fellow fans,

Welcome to the forums BTW... I am fairly new as well. I have read the forums for many, MANY years, but just started posting. :)

I actually just discovered TNI... I don't know how I missed it, but it looks like a lot of fun. Especially since I do collect. I'll look at eBay for stands. My biggest concern is ordering something that just doesn't work.

And thanks for the heads up on Hasbro. I have been looking over there to see in a few extra SDCC Stormtroopers might pop up. In the past, Hasbro has released a few extra of the SDCC exclusives. No luck so far. HA.