-Tra Saa

-Imperial Knights

-Kir Kanos

-Carnor Jax

-Darth Maladi

-Darth Wyyrlok

-Antares Draco

-Starkiller

Twenty-plus dollars for figures based on fan fiction? No. Thanks.

Yeah, they are going to produce characters that they think will sell, known characters by the masses, not just fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see that IG-88 has more than 5 points of articulation like a lot of people were thinking. Can't wait to get this figure!

Since the price tag is $20 and since IG88 was equivalent to a set piece in one camera shot of ESB, I will have to stick with my 3 3/4" version of him and be happy.

Ditto Bossk.

I'll buy IG88 & big Bosk man.....but helce no Admiral Crabshack & Grand Funk Tarkin (Ad. Ackbar/Granma Tarkin).....I know these aren't figs yet but give it time, the dark side is slowly ruining the black series....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, that answers the question of Expanded Universe characters in SWB.

Is it me, or is Ashoka EU? All that Clone Wars is to me, and Rebels too.

Don't get me wrong, I like her look and I'm getting that toy, but she's certainly the first from outside the movies.

Do I want others?? Maybe, but just a select few. Like Ashoka.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sooo over the weekend I spotted the Red Clone Sgt. at Target 2x's but I had to pass as the paint splotches on the figs were pretty bad...cool looking clone but just too many sloppy spots....other than that, Obi Wan was there to hold the pegs down.....so at some point I hope we'll see the emperor wave at Target or maybe not....

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I had found Jedi Luke earlier today at my local Walmart (which is pathetic when it comes to toys, especially Star Wars, but that's a whole other thread), but before I could leave the aisle with it, I noticed the package looked pretty beat-up. I mean, we're talking like a twenty-year-old toy that's been on the back shelf at the local comic shop beat-up. It was kinda bizarre for such a recent release. That's when I noticed the tape had been cut, as if someone had returned the figure and the store just mindlessly put it back on the shelf. I left it in the jumbled bicycle aisle where I found it. Yes, that's right...the bicycle aisle. That's where they place the Star Wars toys at my store, without any pricing signs, designated sections, or even any j-hooks. And you'll only find one or two figures at a time there...literally. It's the worst toy section I've ever seen in any store. It's really bad. I'll have to take pics sometime to show you guys just how truly awful it is.

No new 6" product at my Target for months.

Same here for the single packed figures. I'm talking like 6-9 months since I've seen anything new on the pegs. They seem to stock the 'deluxe' releases (ie. Jabba) a little more frequently.

I thought I had found Jedi Luke earlier today at my local Walmart (which is pathetic when it comes to toys, especially Star Wars, but that's a whole other thread), but before I could leave the aisle with it, I noticed the package looked pretty beat-up. I mean, we're talking like a twenty-year-old toy that's been on the back shelf at the local comic shop beat-up. It was kinda bizarre for such a recent release. That's when I noticed the tape had been cut, as if someone had returned the figure and the store just mindlessly put it back on the shelf. I left it in the jumbled bicycle aisle where I found it. Yes, that's right...the bicycle aisle. That's where they place the Star Wars toys at my store, without any pricing signs, designated sections, or even any j-hooks. And you'll only find one or two figures at a time there...literally. It's the worst toy section I've ever seen in any store. It's really bad. I'll have to take pics sometime to show you guys just how truly awful it is.

I've noticed some walmarts clearly just don't give a damn.

Stormtrooper Luke came today. I got him from Amazon for $17. I am not disappointed.

He looks just like X-Wong Luke, my favorite Luke so far. I was not expecting him to come with the little communicator, a nice addition especially seeing as how they seem to be skimping on the accessories in general (not that that little plastic bit would be tough to include anyway). And it clips to his belt.

I loved reading about all the concern over this figure's height. It just goes to show how much people hang on every line of dialogue in these movies. If he wasn't "too short for a Stormtrooper" as the princess observed decades ago, this figure just wouldn't cut the mustard for some fans. Well,,,rest easy, he is noticeably shorter when standing next to Han. They look really good together.

P1000686_zpsvqlegxdy.jpg