Hasbro's Black Series 6" Figure Line

JayC

Of course the action figure is the only way you would know that because all of his movie appearances consist of neck-up shots as he's hounding X-Wings in his cramped, TIE cockpit.

There are a few scenes of them outside of the cockpit. When Vader recruits his wingmates and when the Emperor arrives for example.

Well I see Target has an BOGO at 50% off for Jabba & the Scout Rider's as well as some of the other Titan 5 packs & little plastic army men sets.....I have to admit I read the online ad wrong & tried to buy the regular 6" figs w/this deal.....it didn't work out so I left the figs at the store for now.....Has anyone spotted anymore "Shadow Troopers" 2packs? & if so, does this BOGO deal apply to those packs too? I was going to pick up a Shadow Pack but I haven't seen them anywhere since after Darkened Friday sales....

I saw the Clone Trooper Sergeant today at Target. I knew they would have the new wave today but couldn't get my butt out of bed to get there at opening. Left the Sergeant since I should have Yoda, the Tie Pilot, and Sergeant on Friday from Amazon.

I should have my head examined.....I stopped by an Target yesterday after work....they had everyone but Chewie (I found him already so I'm good) but the other day I did leave the Clone Trooper Sarge behind so I picked him up & another Tie Pilot...I need 2 to flank Vader for that ultra intimidating sith selfie....Now I just need to find an Shadow trooper pack to complete the Blackout squad....

Hey at least you guys are finding the Tie Pilot on the regular. I'm in a new area and the toy merchandising in this area sucks compared to Texas. Not to mention the fact everything around here is like 6-10 miles away. It's like I'm in toy hell. I keep reading everyone finding everything in Texas. @grumpy@

im in Ohio and most of the time all i find at stores is greedo, slave leia, han, obi wan, and an occasional sandtrooper. have had some luck at walgreens but have seen nothing of the newest wave with yoda, TIE pilot, ect.

anyone from Ohio know where i can find the new ones???

I should have my head examined.....I stopped by an Target yesterday after work....they had everyone but Chewie (I found him already so I'm good) but the other day I did leave the Clone Trooper Sarge behind so I picked him up & another Tie Pilot...I need 2 to flank Vader for that ultra intimidating sith selfie....Now I just need to find an Shadow trooper pack to complete the Blackout squad....

If you can find any more Tie Pilots, Yoda, or Clone Sergeants, I will trade for my extra Shadow Trooper sets

If you can find any of those, and are interested at all, please let me know. Also, do you want loose or boxed? I have two sets of both.

I appreciate the heads up AD, I haven't seen anymore of the new waves this week however I did finally find the Shadow Squad packs again.....& they were on sale at $40 apiece so I snagged up set....kinda cool considering the "regular" Scout Trooper is $40 alone....I was happy cause I had some store credit from a return last week so I got the pack for less than $33....If I see any extra Tie Pilots/Yoda/Clone Troopers I'll let you know.....most of the places I've been to this week & near the end of last week have Obi-Wan in droves....not to mention a re-stock of Leia's & Bespin Lukes....I'm currently waiting for the prices to drop or at least a clearance situation for Obi & Bespin Luke....most of the QC issues I saw w/Bespin Luke seem to be gone....but I just can't pull the trigger on Obi he's even blander than Yoda....& my only issue w/Jedi Luke is the ones I've seen have a weird head sculpt.....So I'm gonna wait it seems these figs aren't going anywhere at the moment....@stormtrooper@

I still need the get Jedi Luke a Tie Pilot and a stormtrooper

Luke and the Stormtrooper are currently available at Hasbro Toy Shop. Use HOLIDAYFF14 to get 25% off and free shipping.

I tried to use this code (Thanks for sharing that by the way) to get a few more Clone Troopers and it did take off my shipping, but it didn't take any percentage off. Is there anything else I need to do? Was it 25% off of a certain dollar amount?

Walmart has the Scout Trooper on markdown...not too bad either....$25...AD, Hasbro Toy Shop has the SAVE20 code currently for 20% off & you get free shipping after spending $25

here's the walmart link for the Scout

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Star-Wars-The-Black-Series-Speeder-Bike-Vehicle-with-Biker-Scout-Figure/37079584

I still need the get Jedi Luke a Tie Pilot and a stormtrooper

Luke and the Stormtrooper are currently available at Hasbro Toy Shop. Use HOLIDAYFF14 to get 25% off and free shipping.

I tried to use this code (Thanks for sharing that by the way) to get a few more Clone Troopers and it did take off my shipping, but it didn't take any percentage off. Is there anything else I need to do? Was it 25% off of a certain dollar amount?

No. It probably expired. It isn't working for me at all now.

Crap Taco......I saw this earlier on Amazon.....cheaper Scout Trooper than the Walmart markdown at $21.43......its not a bad deal if you already have Amazon prime shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Black-Series-Speeder/dp/B00IJZFJYU/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1418872501&sr=1-2&keywords=star+wars+the+black+series+6+inch

Hey guys brand new to collecting and going all-in on this line. I just wanted to ask is there a trick to when you check the big stores like wal-mart or target. For instance is there a day of the week where they are known to get new inventory or anything like that?

Hi darkwing_d... Welcome to the Star Wars Black 6" Madness!

I know that when I used to work at TRU, most trucks came in on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Not sure what the schedule is now though as that was about 4 years ago. I am sure it is different with this being the holiday season as well.

My husband used to work at Walmart, and they got truck in every single night except for Friday and Saturday nights.

Not sure about Target, but I figure they would be about the same as Walmart.

If your local stores are anything like mine (just Walmart, but I do get out of town every once in a while to toy hunt), then your best bet is to go ahead and order them online. My Walmart has not had anything new since the Bespin Luke, Stormtrooper wave. The closest Kmart to me hasn't stocked anything new (except for Speeder Bikes and Jabbas) since Han, and Slave Leia. The closest Target and TRU to me (about an hour drive) has had nothing since Bespin Luke and Stormtrooper as well. The ONLY place I have found anything new was the Vader , Chewbacca wave at Walgreens.

I know I haven't offered much help, but Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth have been my best bet... and eBay of course.