Hasbro's Black Series 6" Figure Line

JayC

All of the new reveals really have me excited for this line. The Speeder Bike, Jabba, Episode III Anakin, Jedi Luke, Chewbacca and especially Vader all look great!

Yeah! Vader and Chewbacca!

It would be really cool if Vader's chest armor could come off and be placed under that soft goods vest so we could make him "New Hope" Vader too and not have to blow another $20 on another Vader down the line.

The Luke likenesses continue to look good on Jedi Luke (bespin Luke appears to be fixed!). I would have preferred a soft goods vest instead of that swappable shirt panel but oh well.

I'm not sure about Jabba. He looks great but I may be sticking with my 3 3/4" version just because of lack of space.

LOVE the Speeder Bike.. looks like it could be one of the coolest toys in this scale of all time.

Jedi Luke and Chewie are also amazing.

The sculpt on Vader is great... but I have to admit, the cape looks like crap. It's super cheesy. I wish they would have included a molded cape and a cloth cape. Or I hope they will released a molded cape version later. Otherwise, I am going to have to scrounge around for a good cape to give him.

as for Jabba.. it's not something I have very high on my wants list

The sculpt on Vader is great... but I have to admit, the cape looks like crap. It's super cheesy. I wish they would have included a molded cape and a cloth cape. Or I hope they will released a molded cape version later. Otherwise, I am going to have to scrounge around for a good cape to give him.

If you watch the Pixel Dan video, they talk about how the cape isn't the finished product. It will still be cloth, but will have a chain clasp around the neck to make it look more movie accurate.

The reveals look friggin amazing.....lets hope we get what they've shown, Hasslebro does have a history of getting our hopes up then killing it w/out remorse....I'm down for a speeder bike but ouch I hear they're gonna be $50 a pop? I'd like 2 but man...that's a hefty tag....I was out most of the weekend running down clearance stuff looking to see if they newer waves of Spidey & Caps Legends were hitting yet but didn't find shiii hi or low....seems like the Targets are full up w/Greedo & Leia's while the supersupermarkets are still clogged w/Lukes & R2's.....at one TRU there were 5 Leia's on the pegs....ouch....hope that changes & we do get into the deeper waves of this series....papa needs some storm troopers, man I'm gonna break my wallet when this stuff hits....flame.gif

The mode of transportation that I would be most interested in--that we could realistically get in a 6" line--would be Luke's speeder. And if they do old Obi Wan in soft goods, he can ever ride along! It could come with extending wheels like the 3 3/4" version has, have room for R2 and 3PO, and a floppy hat and riffle for Luke (hopefully Tatooine Luke will have those already).

Taun Taun is cool, though.

So far, the Star Wars Black reveals are the thing I am most impressed by. I have everyone released so far except slave Leia, and I think I might have to buy every (non rerelease) figure they announce assuming the quality continues. Did anyone notice the improved Anakin head sculpts? I think I might actually buy him now, and I hated episode 3. Jedi Luke was my most wanted Star Wars figure, so I'm glad he's finally been revealed. Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and the Speeder bike are a sweet added bonus. All I really need now is Ben Kenobi and my must haves are complete.

So does anyone have a favorite reveal?

Obviously, Vader. @lol@

Besides that, Jabba is pretty amazing.

So does anyone have a favorite reveal?

Vader for me. @DAD@

Vader's close but I'm going with Chewie for now. I we'd get both of them soon though. I want to see their height comparisons with each other.

I think Vader has to be it at the moment. Although the one that I really must have is that Speeder Bike.

Biker Scout for me, I was always a trooper junkie.

Right on that's my #1 then Chewie....I loves me some Jabba but I'm not all that thrilled by him...or his lack of extras....I woulda rather had an Grevious or TaunTaun....