Hasbro's Black Series 6" Figure Line

JayC

I seen the 3 3/4 inch figures at Kmart..What makes these so special?

Nothing. It's just the latest packaging change. It's just a continuation of TVC which was a continuation of TLC which was a continuation of TAC and so forth going all the way back to PotF2.

my understanding it the smaller figs will have better articulation as well?? right?? rather than the "normal" articulation SW lines usually have.....

Yes and no. They do have better articulation than the other "kids" line but it is that line that has less articulation (only five points) than what we have been getting lately.

That's right, folks...gimme a Tantive IV and I'll be outta your hair.

Oh c'mon.

Making a Rebel Blockade Runner in scale for the 3 3/4 line would be 50 feet long.

For a 6-inch line? No way.

I mean, I have a crazy dream of an in-scale Dewback to put that Sandtrooper on , because if a Stormtrooper riding around on a giant lizard isn't awesome, then nothing is awesome,

but at least that's a kinda do-able dream.

I just wanted to check....is anyone finding these anymore?? I went to one Target & nada this week and last weekend I found 1 Luke but didn't need him so I left him.....one other Target didn't even have shelf space set out for them......

I just wanted to check....is anyone finding these anymore?? I went to one Target & nada this week and last weekend I found 1 Luke but didn't need him so I left him.....one other Target didn't even have shelf space set out for them......

I was lucky to find a Luke left at Target and since I have found nothing.As I said earlier it reminds me of the time wave 2 of the DCUC came out after I found Superman Red and Blue I seen nothing for over a month

Nada. There was one complete set of 4 on display when I found my Sandtrooper. Next visit to the store they were gone, and it's been an empty space on the shelf ever since. The price tag remains.

I've seen the small guys at a few places but none of the larger ones. I ordered my Maul online, so that's how I managed to get him.

I just saw them at TRU. Surprised they weren't $25 each.

haha I hate to keep bashing my TRU's buttttt I'm sure we have tags for the the empty spaces that would have.....should have.....held their plasticky goodness. Oh Sing in me, Muse, and through me tell the story of that Collector skilled in all ways of contending,

the wanderer, harried for years on end,

after he plundered the stronghold

on the proud height of ToysRus........this only tells me that when the next wave comes out?? I'd better preorder or be on my toes.....if I want to buy them here

I was perusing the TRU website.....they have all the current 6 inch figs listed @ 20 apiece.....R2, Luke & Darth Maul all come up in the general search......but you have to enter Sandtrooper in search bar to get that one otherwise it doesn't show up at all....if you get all 4 you should get free shipping after $79 dollars......justa heads up....

I saw all 4 this evening at Target!! The one I wanted most was the Sandtrooper!! A perfect helmet on a Stormtrooper, finally!!!

But I didn't grab any of them!! At 20 bucks a pop, really gotta be choosy!!

Do we have an idea of when wave 2 will hit? I am really only wanting Han and Boba from series 2 and I mean it this time.

How do you pass up that Greedo? I've said I'll be passing on the marginal characters but to me, Greedo is iconic. You can agree with me on that or not. But this guy definitely makes the cut for me!

i would agree. that greedo is so nicely done too. it's a hard one to pass.

You can still get Sandtroopers on Amazon for $19.99. If you have amazon prime, it's free two-day shipping on them. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Series-Sandtrooper-Figure/dp/B00CFELU30/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378611090&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+black

Went out to eat @ CeCe's pizza.....between my lil sis & I...we like to joke around & call it Fece's Pizza, butt of course.....I still eat there regardless, in the same complex area there's a Terget...so I stopped by and it was "raining figs.....hallelujah....it's raining figs!!".......this last week I went to a couple Targets just to see if I could find the 60's Batman line or Batmobile but nada on those or any SW Black figs, heck even TRU didn't have them so I figured the well was gonna run dry prematurely on the 6" figs.........I typed too soon......we all know the Dark Side likes to create confusion....

Starwarsblack_zps928d0132.jpg

dass alot of dimp......I know I'm in over my head but I picked up another Sandtrooper.....I need at least a four man squad to man the Mos Eisley Garrison....alone they are weak but they like to group up, come back & are better at harassing our citizen's in greater numbers.....good luck hunters & crazy people

so I figured the well was gonna run dry prematurely on the 6" figs.........I typed too soon......we all know the Dark Side likes to create confusion...

It really seems like they are pushing this line, as it seems to have a lot of distribution. I feared they would be hard to get like many of the other current products from Hasbro (GI Joe Retaliation Ultimate Wave, Marvel Legends, etc), but people are still finding them in stores, and they are still widely available on the internet for normal retail price. Hasbrotoyshop and Toys R Us websites have Luke, R2 and Darth Maul in stock, and Amazon has all four figures still in stock.

I think Hasbro is intent on riding the 6" Star Wars cash cow for all it's worth. I have a feeling this line will be around for a long time...

Just found R2-D2 the other. I wasn't planning on getting him, but my oh my is he quite cool when you get him out of the package. I reviewed him here with quite a few good pictures of his various bits and bobs. I love seeing Luke's green lightsaber with him! So cool to think about a Jedi Luke!