Hasbro's Black Series 6" Figure Line

JayC

1376179788[/url'>' post='16798255']
1376110767' post='16798156']
1376106320[/url]' post='16798149']

Sandtrooper is sooooo good though @loll@

Draven

They are all great, but at $20 dollars a pop I have to be a little more choosy. I just hope we see Vader, Qui Gon, and Chewie soon. Those are my grails

Fair enough. Mine will be Bespin Luke, Boba Fett and maybe one day a Mara :)

Draven

Dang you, Draven, Guess who broke down and bought a Sandtrooper today? Now I want like 3 or 4....or 10. My only problem with him is they made the neck peg extra big so you cannot put looks head on him, which sucks

oops @lol@ oh and just shave the peg down some for other heads :)

Draven

And Feat, you have a favorite SW character. I don't know who it is, but I'm betting you do. And when they make him in 6" and if the quality seen in wave 1 holds, you're gonna reach for your wallet :D

It's Luke Skywalker...and I just said 'no' to him. If they ever drop $2-3 in price, put me down as a 'maybe'

Sooo i got my set from bbts. They are so perfect just one thing i hope they really improve and thats the weapons. They are way to soft. Darth mauls blade bents when he doesnt holds it in both hands. So i hope that gets better. Cant wait for wave 2 ?

I'm still holding out for Jar Jar Binks myself that one is gonna be great and be nicely detailed.

haha they're gonna hafta give us Porkins 1st buddy....@luke@

Porkins, then Willrow Hood, then Sy Snootles, then Jar Jar Binks or Boss Nass, then Dexter Jettser and then Polis Massan, one for each movie and I'm a happy camper.

I'm still holding out for Jar Jar Binks myself that one is gonna be great and be nicely detailed.

Porkins, then Willrow Hood, then Sy Snootles, then Jar Jar Binks or Boss Nass, then Dexter Jettser and then Polis Massan, one for each movie and I'm a happy camper.

You just came up with a solid list of characters that WON'T be on my toy shelf at $20 a pop.

You just came up with a solid list of characters that WON'T be on my toy shelf at $20 a pop.

What makes you they'll still be at 20$ by the time they get to these characters try $27 or $30

What makes you they'll still be at 20$ by the time they get to these characters try $27 or $30

Absolutely. Or else they suddenly "won't sell at retail" and the line will become sub-only.

No. NO! Bad thought. Bad thought!!! I didn't say that. Never mind!!!!!

And Feat, you have a favorite SW character. I don't know who it is, but I'm betting you do. And when they make him in 6" and if the quality seen in wave 1 holds, you're gonna reach for your wallet :D

It's Luke Skywalker...and I just said 'no' to him. If they ever drop $2-3 in price, put me down as a 'maybe'

Hypothetical:

6" Jedi Luke. Removable Jedi cloak, removable vest, with Endor poncho and helmet, interchangeable regular and black glove hands, handcuffs and green lightsaber. And his quote on the back of the box will read, "I am a Jedi, like my father before me".

You'd pay $20 for that. Yes you would. @smilepunch@

Absolutely. Or else they suddenly "won't sell at retail" and the line will become sub-only.

Can you imagine the hate Hasbro would get if these went the way of subs, I mean more than the hate they get now.

Can you imagine the hate Hasbro would get if these went the way of subs, I mean more than the hate they get now.

You mean like the hate Mattel gets? And yet people give them their money anyway? Yeah, yeah I CAN imagine that, actually.

Imagine how much fun it would be reluctantly signing up for a year's worth of subs where you know most of them will be prequel background characters that you're forced to pay for when all you really want is the Bespin Han that they're holding hostage!!!

OK, enough of my doom-n-gloom skepticism. So far the line is really good! No more sub talk. We'll jinx it!!!

Imagine how much fun it would be reluctantly signing up for a year's worth of subs where you know most of them will be prequel background characters that you're forced to pay for when all you really want is the Bespin Han that they're holding hostage!!!

You, Sir, need to shut your mouth. @smilepunch@

6" Jedi Luke. Removable Jedi cloak, removable vest, with Endor poncho and helmet, interchangeable regular and black glove hands, handcuffs and green lightsaber. And his quote on the back of the box will read, "I am a Jedi, like my father before me".

You'd pay $20 for that. Yes you would. @smilepunch@

nope...Jedi Luke would be last on my variants of the character: bespin, pilot, yellow jacket, farmboy, then Jedi.

and still...no.

1376580627[/url]' post='16798851']

Sorry Jahue.... ;)

Draven

I don't think you are guitar.gif Do we have an idea of when wave 2 will hit? I am really only wanting Han and Boba from series 2 and I mean it this time.

Do we have an idea of when wave 2 will hit? I am really only wanting Han and Boba from series 2 and I mean it this time.

How do you pass up that Greedo? I've said I'll be passing on the marginal characters but to me, Greedo is iconic. You can agree with me on that or not. But this guy definitely makes the cut for me!

Do we have an idea of when wave 2 will hit?

BBTS says November.

That Han is awesome. Interchangeable hands, interchangeable belts...looks great!