6" Iron Man 3 Legends Build-A-Figure Iron Monger Figure First Look With Iron Man Legends Packaged Images

JayC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely LOVING the 'Assemblers' line. I just dig the fact that each figure a) is actually five figures, and B) you put them together yourself. The Iron Man Legend line looks great, especially the Bleeding Edge, but just wonder why the Classic Armor couldn't have been done to keep the integrity of the 'classic' armour, while still doing a newer looking figure. Love the line though, just sayin.

I'm absolutely LOVING the 'Assemblers' line. I just dig the fact that each figure a) is actually five figures, and B) you put them together yourself. The Iron Man Legend line looks great, especially the Bleeding Edge, but just wonder why the Classic Armor couldn't have been done to keep the integrity of the 'classic' armour, while still doing a newer looking figure. Love the line though, just sayin.

post-41631-0-52763100-1362453887_thumb.jpg

saw all three at Wally for $15 each...pass. Iron Monger is the only thing going for this half wave, and Ultron for the second half. Id have to buy two versions of Iron Patriot in the end?! no thanks indeed.

PS- theyre all available on hasbrotoyshop...14.99 each, and around 8 bucks shipping.

• 1 month later...

I just found series 2 at a Denver area Target. I glanced down and there was Ultron looking up at me. I grabbed all 3. I can provide pics when I get home if anyone is interested.

Of COURSE we want pic's man!

Well here yo go then! Because of some construction work in my basement, I don't have a lot of room, so I haven't taken them out of package yet.

IronMan3Front.jpg

IronMan3Back.jpg

Mark42.jpg

JamesRhodes.jpg

Ultron.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is going to be any running changes to Wave 1's 6" Bleeding Edge Iron Man, 1 that would correct the figure by adding the White dots to the Blue dots and chest part? Just find it annoying that the 4" Marvel Universe Bleeding Edge Iron Man figures have the white dots on it, but Hasbro couldn't do it on the 6" figure.

Does anyone know if there is going to be any running changes to Wave 1's 6" Bleeding Edge Iron Man, 1 that would correct the figure by adding the White dots to the Blue dots and chest part? Just find it annoying that the 4" Marvel Universe Bleeding Edge Iron Man figures have the white dots on it, but Hasbro couldn't do it on the 6" figure.

So far I haven't heard anything about it but I have seen collectors add the white dots themselves. The only thing I saw recently was pictures of a gold deco Ultron which may indicate a variant.

Just found Ultron the other night. I'm not overly impressed with him and really would have preferred to snag the Marvel Select Ultron if I weren't wanting to build Iron Monger. Anyways, wrote up a brief review on him last night: Ultron Review

I really don't like the pearly plastic Hasbro uses to simulate metal. It just looks so awkward, swirly, and uneven.

post-12664-0-27274000-1369917889_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I saw these all at Walmart and really tempted to just get them all and build Iron Monger. However, about half the figures I don't really need. I'm probably going to snag movie IP though.

Does anyone know when that Mandarin is supposed to come out? I really want that one!