6" Iron Man 3 Legends Build-A-Figure Iron Monger Figure First Look With Iron Man Legends Packaged Images

JayC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he is not to big thankfully! Looks about right to me. MOnger was only super big in the movie. I can't wait to get him and the Bleeding Edge IM! They have been found at TRU in CA too!

Draven

Yeah he is not to big thankfully! Looks about right to me. MOnger was only super big in the movie. I can't wait to get him and the Bleeding Edge IM! They have been found at TRU in CA too!

Draven

He was a bit bigger in his first appearence. I still have the issue of Marvel Age that came out at the same time IM #200 came out and it had some IM designs that were kicked around before they settled on the Silver Centurian look. One of those designs was the Monger armor in IM tradional gold and red, could make a cool looking custom.

I expected the Monger to be bigger but it's not a dealbreaker for me, plus seeing the original cover and some art from the comic, he looks about right. Can't wait to get it, the Heroic Age Iron Man looks pretty sweet I'll get it to put next to my Bucky Cap and Thor and with the upcoming Heroic Age Hawkeye I'm gonna have the Heroic Age Avengers.

So far these guys are looking amazing. I've been waiting especially for a 6 in Iron Patriot figure since the Dark Avengers story line and all it took was Iron Patriot in the movie. Now to hear that wave 2 will include a classic Ultron I am drooling at the mouth right now. Can't wait to see how wave 2 looks

I do agree that Iron Monger should be bigger, but hopefully this leads to other BAF. Like a Crimson Dynamo perhaps from the Avengers cartoon. Also, not to sure on the Classic Ultron. It's gonna be hard to make something better than the MS version.

I do agree that Iron Monger should be bigger, but hopefully this leads to other BAF. Like a Crimson Dynamo perhaps from the Avengers cartoon. Also, not to sure on the Classic Ultron. It's gonna be hard to make something better than the MS version.

There's been a couple different versions of Ultron of the years so I'm curious what one is the one they deem the "Classic" one.

There's been a couple different versions of Ultron of the years so I'm curious what one is the one they deem the "Classic" one.

That is why each time a version of Ultron is released, I add him to my Ultron army. There are just so many different designs for him over the years. If Hasbro does a six inch version like the MU version, then it will be a winner in my book.

Yeah with Ultron even one look could have multiple versions depending on the artist. Like Captain Triumph I'm also curious to which Ultron Hasbro refers to when they say "classic" let's remember this was taken from retail store computer and not everytime the name is entirely correct, so this could be any version; although I have a feeling it's going to end up looking like the Ultron from the cartoon which was classic enough I guess.

Amazon.com have them for 16.99 pre-order price http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Iron-Legends-Heroic-Figure/dp/B00ASXSOZ2/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1360118539&sr=8-5&keywords=iron+man+marvel+legends

saw the pegs at target it will be 14.99 + tax for me it would be 16.03, so I'll just pre-order at amazon and just eat the almost 3 bucks difference for the wave knowing that I don't need to fight with scalpers in my area and the extra sleep I can get knowing i don't have to be at a target/wally/TRU when it opens.