AOA Sunfire and Deathlok for Marvel Universe

fr0stie

Both Characters have been in and out of Marvel comics for a while. Both are great looking characters and have counterparts in the Legends line, why haven't we seen both figures hit the Marvel Universe lines? I am dying to get both and add them to my current collection. I kind of like to mix my figures and 3 3/4 inches seems to be a great standard scale! I love the Marvel Universe line, am I alone with this one?

303282-82695-sunfire_super.jpg1068647-130_wolverine_weapon_x_11_large.jpg

I agree... But we have been seeing every version of Wolverine, Spider Man and Iron Man? We need more verity, Spider Man had 5 different versions plus his own movie line. This year we are getting Death's Head, I must not be picking up the right comics because I haven't seen him in a long time, I don't know how he warrants a release over other more popular characters. I think I would love to see the Modular Armor for Iron Man in the Iron Man 3 series, that hasn't seen a figure in 3 3/4 yet. I still would like to see those two figures though, I am excited to see what toy fair will have for 2013.

Well Sunfire is back to his original costume and that what he'll be wearing in Uncanny Avengers, so that could be the reason for that. I think we will eventually get a Deathlok figure, but since I think it would be a figure that you can't repaint and the legs, arms and head would require new tooling that couldn't be used for any other character it could be a while.

I just thought of the tooling issue for both figures, it really shouldn't be that much of a problem,

Deathlok: Cable's torso, arms, upper part of the legs and upper body. Colossus' lower legs. only thing needed would be the backpack and new head sculpt.

AOA Sunfire: Johnny Storm, body with chest and back retooled for the collar around neck and shoulders and new head sculpt

I just thought of the tooling issue for both figures, it really shouldn't be that much of a problem,

Deathlok: Cable's torso, arms, upper part of the legs and upper body. Colossus' lower legs. only thing needed would be the backpack and new head sculpt.

AOA Sunfire: Johnny Storm, body with chest and back retooled for the collar around neck and shoulders and new head sculpt

unfortunately, the cable and Colossus bodies would both be way too big for Deathlok.

also, Deathlok's right arm is cyborg and his left arm is human.. which is the opposite of Cable and Wintersoldier.

I think that the right arm would have to come from Titanium Man or Maverick

Good point on the arm. I don't think there is a standard scale for Deathlok because he has so many different incarnations over the years and the most recent one is the one that showed up in the X-Force books and his scale was . I did forget which arm was the metal one and which was the human arm, I recently built a custom figure using parts from an Iron Man figure and used the image linked below as the reference. I couldn't find a head that worked well so it doesn't look too good at the moment. Good suggestion though for the arm.

I promise I would never steer anyone to a bad website.

http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=33448