List of MOTUC problems

Dark Horse

Hi guys, I'm still very new to MOTUC (about two weeks now), I've watched all of Pixel Dan's reveiws, but I noticed he never calls the major flaws in figures that I keep hearing about. I thought I'd get a reference thread together so folk know what's up. If you post stuff I can edit the first post and add them all.

King Hssss reverse shoulders

Roboto reverse shoulders/ cracking torso

Leech ripping net

Netossa black dent in cape

Snout Spout trunk problems

Hurricane Hordak cracking vac metal

Green Goddess cracking torso

Fearless Potog cracking lens

Granamyr tail socket broken

Frosta reversed forearms

He Man reversed shoulders (1st issue)

Stinkor has reversed forearms that Mattel claims they did on purpose.

Frosta has reversed forearms that Mattel claims was an accident.

More of a design issue, but I've heard that the Star Sisters and the first Sorceress figure have the legs with no thigh swivel (I only have the ToD Sorceress and she has the thigh swivels).

1st release of He-Man has reversed shoulders.

Gummy weapons. Lots of figures have gummy weapons that should be hard plastic (Catra has a gummy left hand).

• 2 weeks later...

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE