Free Basic Figure

Just got an e-mail from Matty - apparently, since I'm:

A. A subscriber for 2012 Club Eternia

and

B. Frosta had messed up gloves

I'm getting a free figure thrown in with my December shipment.

And while I already have everything, I do appreciate the sentiment. Completely unexpected and welcome news in my inbox. I'll either give it as a gift to someone or customise it with some other pieces from the weapon sets.

Just a head's up to any other subscribers, tho.

Hi %%FIRST_NAME%%,As the year comes to a close, we wanted to say "thank you" for being a loyal Club Eternia® subscriber in 2012. It's been a great year with incredible highs (Fisto™, Rattlor™ - two vintage figures that surpassed even our expectations) the occasional minor misstep (Frosta's gloves), and more incredible highs (Griffin, a 200X beast, and Shadow Weaver - our first Filmation figure!).

So, to make sure you know how much we value your business and as promised at Power Con in noting the issue with Frosta's gloves, we're sending you a FREE gift… a basic Masters of the Universe® Classics figure will be included with your December subscription shipment! You won't know which one you're getting until it arrives and because it's our gift to you, shipping for this freebie figure is 100% paid by Mattel. While we originally thought this gift might not come until late next year, we wanted to end 2012 with a bang and make sure you get your free gift before the year is up!

Looking ahead, 2013 promises to be even more powerful! We'll start out the year with Ram Man® and Netossa™, then get ready for the arrival of the first Castle Grayskull® playset in 30 years.

Again, thank you for being a part of our MOTUC family. We wish you and yours the happiest of holidays!

The MattyCollector.com Team

and faithful Ghostbusters fans still wait for their free repainted mini figure...

thanks, Matty

Ha! I had the same thought! Man, these Slimers have got to be made from real ectoplasm judging by the time it's taken them to make them. They've almost got enough slime to start making them...

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I guess it will depend on what Figure I get as the free gift.

If it's something I already have two of then I could donate it to a toy drive and make some kid happy.

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I guess it will depend on what Figure I get as the free gift.

If it's something I already have two of then I could donate it to a toy drive and make some kid happy.

That's what I was thinking.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE