GIJCC announces 2nd run of Oktober Guard convention set available for Pre-Order!

The Wire

Maybe this will kill the resale on the con sets from now on, or at leats bring them back down to earth. Id love to be able to go to con again and not deal with the scalpers on pick up night that dont even attend con for the rest of the event. It was pretty crazy this year, kinda reminded me of the Hasbro line at conic con. Ive been hitting joe con since 2000 and this was the worse reseller line I have ever seen. Bringing these back to the fans is a good thing in my book. Its a great set and should be shared.

oh no.. but what about all the gold pass guys that go to buy 5 sets and sell them for a thousand each? lol

I refuse to spend 3 bones to get in line first, but hey if thats someones thing more power to them. Although the gold ticket had nothing to do with the box set, you could buy as many as you wanted on the presale. The gold ticket let the "real collectors" buy up the carded footloose and exclusives.

oh no.. but what about all the gold pass guys that go to buy 5 sets and sell them for a thousand each? lol

Karma. lol

well the damage is done for the scalpers this year.. but next year people might not be able to scalp as much if fans think that a second run might happen

The oktober gaurd chunk of the set is excellent, and voltar is great in sculpt, but still vintage or not, it's to bright. I'd really like to get this, but it's just out of the cost range atm.

Santa Claus or Donald Trump if you really out there, I've been mostly good this year and if you take that one year when I was 9 I was awesome good that year soooo. So from one jolly fat guy to another give me a break or an OG set.....just barring that if I won the lottery I would prolly still bitc# about the price & buy it anyway. Its sooo kewl, kinda makes you wonder, buttt maybe Hasbro will take note and decide to....you know make a October Guard 5 pack of their very own, no wait they're much to busy coming up with other cutting edge 5 packs featuring Duke, Snakes, Scarlett, Roadblock, Gungho or Shipwreck, Flint, in some sort of different colored armor or different weapons. Well we still haven't gotten the core joes in set that features them in Cowboy outfits or maybe a Medieval times, Ninjas (wait that one is being shopped around), Cavemen, Disney Characters, or Robot crossovers that turn them into Transformers, I would guess that SEyes would be a black ninja bike? and Duke a M1 Abrams, Doc an Ambulance, Scarlet a DragonFly, Roadblock a roadblock outpost, Shipwreck a ship, Flint a Jeep....this stuff practically writes itself, cmon Hasbro hire me already.....its cool the Club heard fandoms roar and re-released for the fanguys and girls to enjoy, and those scalpers who missed out the 1st time they also got baby scalpers to feed.......I don't care for Voltar so much either he looks to be a walking target & purple isn't really the color that instills fear in battle hardened vets? for that matter how many of the Joes do you think have PTSD among other service connected injuries? how many millions would the VA be paying out or denying to Snake Eyes and Co? and if most of their adventures were Top Secret how much could they actually put into a 21-526?

I would love to get this set, but that is too high a price tag for me. I was looking forward to it too. If it was cheaper, I would go for it.

I just ordered a set... Yes they were pricey but I need Horrorshow to harrass all my "American UGLYYYYY" Joes. My only complaint is that the Club charges the preorder in full when ordered. I wish they could charge when the sets are available but oh well. Looking forward to getting these guys and my FSS Joes!