November 2012 Toy Haul Thread

Wheeljack35

I was in TRU today I didn't find Wheelie but I did find Cliffjumper

001-17.jpg

the only guys i find are cliffjumper and springer...in the states i did find prme rumble and vehicon...still looking for skyquake!!

Deadwing you mean because they only made the cyberverse version of Sky Quake and have yet to do him in a voyager version

I was in TRU today I didn't find Wheelie but I did find Cliffjumper

001-17.jpg

the only guys i find are cliffjumper and springer...in the states i did find prme rumble and vehicon...still looking for skyquake!!

Deadwing you mean because they only made the cyberverse version of Sky Quake and have yet to do him in a voyager version

you are correct!!

i've also grabbed all the new kre-o at 40% off because of our zellers closing down...all but one set that is...the cliffjumper one!! and got an orange devastator kre-o guy if you buy $20 or more of kre-o from Toys r us, and they just had a 30% off sale!!

I've discovered Family Dollar stores now have DOTM figures for five bucks each. I snagged Roadbuster, Starscream, Sideswipe, Topspin, and Barricade. I also found the Leader Class Sentinel Prime at Marshalls for $24.99. It's so awesome. I've not got to open it and enjoy it loose yet, but in the package he looks sweet. I just wish he had those longer wing-like structures on his back like he has in the film...

I did take the time in my very busy day today to open my Sideswipe though, and I was thoroughly impressed. I really like it alot. I was under the impression that this figure might simply be a modified version of the ROTF mold, but I don't think it is. It just seems like a much leaner, slicker, and more accurate-looking sculpt. I just love it. His blue light-pipe eyes look very striking against the gray-ish silver of his body. And it seems like his part are more proportionate. He poses very well and even looks great with his Mechtech weapon. It really makes me want to complete a DOTM collection if they're all as cool as he is. I can't recommend this figure enough.

I did take the time in my very busy day today to open my Sideswipe though, and I was thoroughly impressed. I really like it alot. I was under the impression that this figure might simply be a modified version of the ROTF mold, but I don't think it is. It just seems like a much leaner, slicker, and more accurate-looking sculpt. I just love it. His blue light-pipe eyes look very striking against the gray-ish silver of his body. And it seems like his part are more proportionate. He poses very well and even looks great with his Mechtech weapon. It really makes me want to complete a DOTM collection if they're all as cool as he is. I can't recommend this figure enough.

He is pretty a pretty under-rated mold.

I seen those a about a month ago I still hate that line and couldn't sell them to me if they were only a buck apeice :P

Why do you hate them so much? I'm just curious...I used to dislike them quite a bit myself, that is until I got a few in-hand. I guess I just wanted to know if you've had the same hang-ups I've had. Maybe I just didn't feel like they were worth the money when they first came out, and now they seem better at the right price. I'm sure that's not the only reason I resisted them.

I seen those a about a month ago I still hate that line and couldn't sell them to me if they were only a buck apeice :P

Why do you hate them so much? I'm just curious...I used to dislike them quite a bit myself, that is until I got a few in-hand. I guess I just wanted to know if you've had the same hang-ups I've had. Maybe I just didn't feel like they were worth the money when they first came out, and now they seem better at the right price. I'm sure that's not the only reason I resisted them.

There horrible looking figures

After so many trips to Time Square TRU and failed to find Prime Voyager UMagnus, it turned out my local backyard Baychester TRU had him. It was a last one too. Funny is, I didn't see him right away. On my 3rd circulating at the TF toy areas, that was when I saw him hiding near the bottom shelf. Now, he'll be joining my Cyberverse version.

photo11.jpg