just got my Elastigirl and Poison Ivy

gruntcast

I wish mine was coming. Matty/Digital River screwed me over...once again.

They tried to say that I requested that my sub order for October be cancelled (a lie!) so I ended up calling them 3 days in a row to get this crap straightened out.

I did end up getting my orders for Frosta & Rattlor (MotUC) and Black Lion/Keith (Voltron) but they had to be shipped separately and thus charging me for the extra shipping.

It really pisses me off because I have been collecting DCUC since Wave 1 and have all the figures (including 2 packs, 5 packs, GL, Legion, etc...) and now I am missing out on Ivy, who is one of my favorite characters.

Why can't that company get their #$## straight?????

I wish mine was coming. Matty/Digital River screwed me over...once again.

They tried to say that I requested that my sub order for October be cancelled (a lie!) so I ended up calling them 3 days in a row to get this crap straightened out.

I did end up getting my orders for Frosta & Rattlor (MotUC) and Black Lion/Keith (Voltron) but they had to be shipped separately and thus charging me for the extra shipping.

It really pisses me off because I have been collecting DCUC since Wave 1 and have all the figures (including 2 packs, 5 packs, GL, Legion, etc...) and now I am missing out on Ivy, who is one of my favorite characters.

Why can't that company get their #$## straight?????

That's terrible, man their customer service hasn't gotten any better, that is just downright inexcuseable on their part. Hopefully you're able to get your hands on one without having to pay too much mark-up second hand. I cannot believe they charged you extra shipping on your dime for their mistake. They should be sending you your figures at a discount or atleast with shipping on them. When did customer service just totally disappear from retailers?

How are Ivy's hips? I'm reading a lot of comments on other boards from people saying they're loose on their Ivy figures. Also, can she move her elbows with the Ivy on her arms? Seem to remember reading the Ivy wraparounds were supposed to be flexible, but apparently, they're not.

It's really cruddy that they replaced the ab crunch with a cut waist. Seeing as how we have long stopped getting ANY type of accessories with the figures they could at-least not remove any of the traditional articulation. Seems like they want to turn into a smaller figure scale version of DC direct.

Nice looking figure though.

The cut-waist torso, which originated with Star Sapphire, is quite a bit curvier than either of the ab-crunch female torsos and has just the right look for Ivy. That being said...I wish they would have just created a curvier new ab-crunch torso in the first place.

ivy looks awesome but i dont know if she will replace my dc direct hush version. that one looks really awesome and has a beautyfull facesculpt. we will see when i have her in hand. i got my black mask a few days ago, great figure but the dc direct version is better. i love the weapons that come with him but the batman mask doesnt really fit on the knife. i have to glue it. dont know if i will.