New Episodes Of DC Nation Will Return In January 2013

The Wire

Its an odd thing but I am not so sure it was last minute. We didnt get any DC Nation sizzlers last week which we normally do when a new episode is set to air. Its odd but not really any odder than the stuff that seems to be or have gone on with ThunderCats. Not sure if its a communication problem between Warner and Turner or what.

What sucks was waiting 3 months for new episodes now we have to wait another three months to continue what was started..I don't think CN likes thei DC block..There will be fans not coming back or have no idea of it coming back and will not know about it coming back next year and the shows will lose viewers that way

What sucks was waiting 3 months for new episodes now we have to wait another three months to continue what was started..I don't think CN likes thei DC block..There will be fans not coming back or have no idea of it coming back and will not know about it coming back next year and the shows will lose viewers that way

And here's a real head-twister for you. After this three months is up, who's to say we won't get another two episodes then BAM, another 3 month hiatus?

I know I'm beating this point to death, but this is SOP when a network is looking to dump a show. First comes pointless preemption, bouncing around the schedule, extended hiatus', and finally cancelation due to "low ratings."

I think CN was either bought or the mgm't was turned over a few years back around the time JLU and Megas XLR were on then they cancelled those shows and got rid of Toonami ...till it was recently bought back.I wish they would get rid of the current mgm't ...If you watch it sometimes you will notice it moving slowly to having live action shows

I wish there was another alternative to this station