2012 NYCC - DC Universe, Batman, Watchman Figure Images From Mattel's Booth

The Wire

Not really interested in any of these... maybe Captain Marvel Jr. I have been waiting for him to come out so I could go back and buy the mary marvel.

Huntress is ok, but i like classic charachters. It looks like they moved Penguin to the retail release lineup and not mattycollector.

It looks like they're beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel. Where's Ra's, Talia, Speedy and Aqualad, Doomsday, byrne Luthor or some more Kingdom Come + miller batman characters?

Great to see a proto for Huntress finally, I'm liking the sculpt and can't wait for a finished product. Capt Marvel Jr. and Red Hood look pretty good too, as does Wally West and Elongated Man, even the newer Lanterns are looking better to me. I didn't buy a DC Sub for 2013, but this round of figures appeals to me more than the 2012 Sub did which I actually bought. I don't care for Mallah, but Brain looks cool for how simple a 'figure' he really is.

If they finally decide to do some more classic characters down the line either for the rest of 2013 or for the 2014 Sub, Mattel may actually get me interested in DC Universe again.

The one thing holding me back is the fact that these guys aren't retail figures. Put 'em in stores then we'll talk.

Yep, I'm with ya there for sure.

ahhh awesome. even though it isnt the red hood i wanted, i will get this one for sure. huntress to, that means if i can get one on saleday. maybe new52 batgirl. not into the character of marvel junior. so pass :-)

isnt it nice how the ruined new 52 flash? so will he be one of supermans minions to? lol

I gotta say I'm a little disappointed they didn't reveal a Superman Classics type line, I was really hoping they'd give Superman the same treatment they gave Batman a year out from DKR with releasing his own sub-line from DCUC with the Batman Legends line. I'd love to see that with a Superman line as well, have them release a Golden Age Superman, Silver Age, and maybe the black New 52 costume that's been seen. Then they could also do Superboy & Supergirl as well as well as some key villains like a Zod and Brainiac DCUC figure.