I've started a GIJoe video review series

timmer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say a few comments on some of your reviews.  1st off, in your quick review on some of the movie toys back from June, 12, 2014, I like how you mention that the Night Raven toy from Rise Of Cobra is a good toy.  Usually when I see or read reviews on the ROC Night Raven toy, people complain that it sucks because it's smaller compared to the original RAH version, and the ROC is more toy centric due to the electronics, the folding handle, the launching missiles, no Drone, etc.  So it was good to see that you seem to think it was good or okay at least.  

I also like your Post Mortem on the 1997-1998 TRU Exclusive line overall.  I do hope that when you Sent Drunk Duke Home, he took a Taxi, Bus or something, and not drive a G.I. Vehicle like the Silver Mirage or something.  

At any rate, keep up the good work.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE