October 2012 Toy Haul Thread

Wheeljack35

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the other day I hit TRU and could find the new legends figures so I orderd Bluestreak and Thundercracker online..So I stopped in TRU today to see if there was any sign of Deluxe figures minus the millions of Prime Bumblebee's and DOTM movie crap and I found of course the legends figures I orered ..But I did come away with this

003-44.jpg

MP bug got me good. Won this on ebay last Saturday $224 shipped and now Grimlock is here, seller even included the crown from TRU version. My first Takara Masterpiece and totally happy, wallet isn't though.

DSC_1221.jpg

DSC_1224.jpgDSC_1223.jpg

Got in a mega haul yesterday. Well, they actually came in over several days, but I was out of town and did not get them delivered to the house until yesterday (10/23/2012).

4 Tech Spec File Cards: Ironhide, Ratchet, Bluestreak and Prowl

4 Instruction Booklets: Hound, Sideswipe, Mirage and Wheeljack

3 Card Back instructions: Windcharger, Gears and Cliffjumper

Micromaster Autobot Air Patrol - Complete

Wheeljack - Complete

Mirage - Complete

I recently bought Mirage, but he looked green and I could not stand it. The first Mirage has better looking weapons and a whiter hood, so i will keep those weapons and might try to swap out the hood area.

Ironhide, Ratchet, Bluestreak and Prowl

20121023_211918.jpg

Hound, Sideswipe, Mirage Wheeljack, Windcharger, Gears and Cliffjumper

20121023_212017.jpg

Micromaster Autobot Air Patrol - Complete

20121023_212113.jpg

Wheeljack - Complete

20121023_212243.jpg

Mirage - Complete

20121023_212337.jpg

Wow ...damn...When her first came out I paid $150 at bbts

Plus last years he was $80 at TRU

I know I guess this is the price for being late in the game. At least I didn't go as far as this...

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

Wow ...damn...When her first came out I paid $150 at bbts

Plus last years he was $80 at TRU

I know I guess this is the price for being late in the game. At least I didn't go as far as this...

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1423.l2649

I noticed the big jump in price for the Hasbro version lately... It must be the nice packaging...

I do like the Hasbro packaging showing off the figure. I was also surprised how big the Takara packaging is.

I was at TRU looking for anything new and I found some First edition figures like Zombie Cliffjumper,Arcee and Starscream but I wanted the Vehicon to make him as a leader to the my current Vehicons since he is a bit different

I also grabbed Motormaster too

006-33.jpg

005-36.jpg

008-29.jpg